1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Official Chargers vs Packers POST-GAME THREAD!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by all about da packers, Sep 23, 2007.

1. °Jacob°

°Jacob° Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i practically **** my pants at this game.... was so happy the packers pulled the "upset" even though i didn't think it was an upset seeing how good the packers are this year.... was really an exciting game

2. MassPackersFan

MassPackersFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    By the way, watching the game, I was thinking "Damn Jennings looks much bigger for some reason." I wasn't wrong. He got jacked in the offseason. I love how strong Rock's strength and conditioning program has made our team.
    [​IMG]

3. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    wow, impressive. not bad at all.

MAN i'm excited. Progress is all you can really ask for, and we have DEFINITELY progressed.

Is it sunday yet?? Division battle time . . . old school style!!! =)

4. MassPackersFan

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm already nervous.

5. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54

heh, I understand what you mean, but I can't say i'm nearly as nervous as I was coming into this game. As long as we don't make many huge mistakes and Favre keeps playing smart, I'll think we'll come out of this one with a decent road win.

6. MassPackersFan

Ratings:
    +0
    I feel good about both our offense vs. whatever crap QB they throw in there, and our defense against their O. That's probably what's making me nervous. I like how humble the team is right now. They're going to keep working hard and improving.
    That helps a bit... Still, this is a "should win" game, and the week before those games is always tough for me, hehe.

7. LordEvil

LordEvil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I posted before that alot of changing there mind nfl tv hosts/football talk people. it even kind of have me thinking that the pack was going to lose, but when i walk into lambeau field today i knew the packs was going to win. they handed out Proud 2B Loud towels. lambeau was loud today!!!!!!!!

8. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    barnett will be a pro bowler im saying it right now