Official 2018 6th round pick: Equanimeous St. Brown WR Notre Dame

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It’s funny that people were ticked at the staff for not taking EQ in the 4th and the league passed on him until the 6th.

It’s almost like these guys know some things that we don’t.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I cannot believe the receivers we ended up with. We are absolutely loaded at WR right now. Gute crushed his first draft. Hats off, now let’s put it all together and get rodgers his second Super Bowl

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now for more important matters. The guy needs a nickname. Who the hell names their kid "Equinameous"? Does he have a brother named Magnomanisium? Anyway, how about EQ?

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot believe the receivers we ended up with. We are absolutely loaded at WR right now. Gute crushed his first draft. Hats off, now let’s put it all together and get rodgers his second Super Bowl
They are late round receivers, which absolutely never work out for us.

Personally, I like Moore. He's got ball skills and athleticism to contribute in year 1, though I don't trust him in McCarthy's hands so early.

I don't like the ND guy at all. He's tall and obviously has straight line speed, but Moore looks so much quicker and more natural at the position. The other one has intriguing athletic qualities, so I'm not going to write him off for the long-term

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Yancey even suit up? Did Davis catch a pass? I mean I understand as rookies you shouldn't be expected to do everything but I don't think it's hard to expect a rookie NFL WR to get 300 yds receiving in a season with maybe 2-4 TDs. None of them showed they can do that.

Starr To Dowler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're going to be running ads on Craigslist for quarterbacks to bring in enough arms to throw balls to these guys!

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now for more important matters. The guy needs a nickname. Who the hell names their kid "Equinameous"? Does he have a brother named Magnomanisium? Anyway, how about EQ?

The guy is literally a stud (equine version).

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

He has brothers named Amen-Ra and Osiris. Not kidding.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was pulling for him in round 3 lol I think he is gonna be good.. but who knows def some competition going on unless these receivers totally blow in preseason I think everyone behind Allison is gonna be gone lol

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s funny that people were ticked at the staff for not taking EQ in the 4th and the league passed on him until the 6th.

It’s almost like these guys know some things that we don’t.
Dante, like you’re the f-ing end all of packers football? Lol you really think your **** doesn’t stink<eyeroll>

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the real sports piece on the St. Brown brothers on HBO? St. Browns old man is Lavar Arrington-ish! Thankfully St. Browns mom has her three sons cultured! Not only are all three St. Brown boys good football players. They’re cultured(smart Dante). We NFL teams fell threatened by players who have intelligence! Who have something other than football going on in their life. St. Browns hands need work but you have Randy Moss-ish measurements in height & speed! Great potential in the WRs taking on the final day, capped off by taking St. Brown.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

He has brothers named Amen-Ra and Osiris. Not kidding.

• Osiris Adrian Amen-Ra J. St. Brown
  • Amon-Ra Julian Heru J. St. Brown
I'm pumped about this pick. Sure, many of us thought EQ would go in the 3rd, but come on the 6th? Are we all THAT bad at scouting.....the mock drafts? LOL

Whatever the reason(s) he was passed on for so long, I hope they are something that can be fixed, because this guy could be a stud WR with the right QB and he has that!

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the real sports piece on the St. Brown brothers on HBO? St. Browns old man is Lavar Arrington-ish! Thankfully St. Browns mom has her three sons cultured! Not only are all three St. Brown boys good football players. They’re cultured(smart Dante). We NFL teams fell threatened by players who have intelligence! Who have something other than football going on in their life. St. Browns hands need work but you have Randy Moss-ish measurements in height & speed! Great potential in the WRs taking on the final day, capped off by taking St. Brown.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I watched this a few months back I was thinking damn! I wish the packers could get this kid... can you imagine what AR could do w/ this kid! Wishes do come true Lolol go pack go!

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't single out Dante... I'm pretty sure most of us in here are puzzled by your vehement and seemingly arrogant proselytizations.
Lol Dante is the arrogant, condescending ****** in 95% of his post! He’s a know it all<eyeroll> I read & thumbs up a lot of post that are not named Dante Culpepper...lololol

Members online

Latest posts