Offensive Draft??

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, now with the current free agent pickups at pass rusher I don’t think they will take an edge rusher at 12 now. I’m thinking the best WR or Tightend available. Maybe DK Metcalf?? Maybe Gute shocks us all and gives up the #12 for OBJ!! Lol this forum would explode hahahaha

D

Deleted member 6794

Ok, now with the current free agent pickups at pass rusher I don’t think they will take an edge rusher at 12 now. I’m thinking the best WR or Tightend available. Maybe DK Metcalf?? Maybe Gute shocks us all and gives up the #12 for OBJ!! Lol this forum would explode hahahaha

I highly doubt the Packers have enough cap space left to trade for Beckham.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What does Josh think. Opps. Nm

it's a joke.....relax!

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt the Packers have enough cap space left to trade for Beckham.

Cut Bulaga, Nick Perry and restructure Rodgers problem Solved. You don’t think Rodgers would be hype for that addition? I sure do. They would have more than enough.

D

Deleted member 6794

Cut Bulaga and Nick Perry and restructure Rodgers problem Solved. You don’t think Rodgers would be hype for that addition? I sure do.

There's no way Rodgers contract will be restructured this offseason.

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
I think we get an OT with our first pick or Hockenson if he makes it.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will not be surprised at all if OL, DL or safety are chosen before WR or TE

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will not be surprised at all if OL, DL or safety are chosen before WR or TE

Well OL maybe. But I’d be shocked if they took a d linemen with Clark and Daniels coming back...with the possibility of Wilkerson returning on a cheap one year deal. I don’t want them to take a linemen...but it wouldn’t shock me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well OL maybe. But I’d be shocked if they took a d linemen with Clark and Daniels coming back...with the possibility of Wilkerson returning in s cheap one year deal. I don’t want them to take a linemen...but it wouldn’t shock me.
Need OL help.. I expect one of the 1st rds to be OL

D

Deleted member 6794

Why? Because you say so? You can’t guarantee that. Rodgers could restructure to still making a whopping 27-28 mil a year to make room for OBJ. Never say never

There's no way Rodgers contract will be restructured to lower his cap hit for this season as his $13.4 million roster bonus is fully guaranteed, there's nothing the Packers can do about the prorated portion of his signing bonus ($11.5 million counting against the cap) and his base salary for 2019 is the veteran minimum.

They could turn his $500K workout bonus into a signing bonus to save a total of $400K in cap space though ;)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I"m not banking on Wilkerson being much more than some experience at a decent level maybe after a big man injury . Daniels is probably done after this year here. Outside of Clark we don't have a ton. Some nice young guys, but we could use another Clark along that line. The right guy would have to be there of course, I think OL is more likely than any at this point, but if their guys are gone, I'd think DL before TE or WR

jonnydepth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I now see the packers going WR at number 12, DK?! and taking a solid offensive lineman at 30.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I"m not banking on Wilkerson being much more than some experience at a decent level maybe after a big man injury . Daniels is probably done after this year here. Outside of Clark we don't have a ton. Some nice young guys, but we could use another Clark along that line. The right guy would have to be there of course, I think OL is more likely than any at this point, but if their guys are gone, I'd think DL before TE or WR

Who would you take at 12 then? If they did go D Line? I see more of a value pick st WR or TE than D line. I agree about Daniels tho.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts