Obf/viking fans--shut up about clay's helmet

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually on the replay it look like his hair was across his eyes. When I get the chance I will look at it, I have it on DVR, and see why he does it. He was about 7 yards from the guys who had blocked him when he did it.

Do you record all the games? If so how far back do you have?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Do you record all the games? If so how far back do you have?
If they are on down here I record them. I don't save them but for a couple of weeks. That way for discussions like this I can go back and look at the game to check on things. Like holds on both teams, stuff like that.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Longtimefan, you or someone should post that rule on the OBF so they can see it. They are obviously oblivious to that rule and could use a bit of schooling. I can't believe they are still at it over there. There was no flag because it was NOT a freakin penalty!!!
I would, but let them complain for a while.

TomHQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longtimefan, you or someone should post that rule on the OBF so they can see it. They are obviously oblivious to that rule and could use a bit of schooling. I can't believe they are still at it over there. There was no flag because it was NOT a freakin penalty!!!

I posted it on there, let's see what they say. :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
At first, I thought upset fans would rage about everything under the sun because it was a tough loss. That's natural for fans of any team. But the stinkin so-called Coach of the Vikings hasn't stopped whining, so the fans think why should they stop? They are all starting to look ridiculous. I hope they keep moping about the loss so that New England kicks their butt all the way into next year.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
At first, I thought upset fans would rage about everything under the sun because it was a tough loss. That's natural for fans of any team. But the stinkin so-called Coach of the Vikings hasn't stopped whining, so the fans think why should they stop? They are all starting to look ridiculous. I hope they keep moping about the loss so that New England kicks their butt all the way into next year.

Meh, you can't say that about all Vikes fans. Childress is a moron and I think most of them know it.

Members online

Latest posts