Not out of the woods just yet.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If the Packers choose to put only Nate Palmer on Bennett Thursday night, its going to be a long night.

Packersfan1289

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this past game was very encouraging. The fact that we were able to make a significant impact on their run game says alot about what we can do as a team and how we prepare for different match-ups. Clay Matthews is and will continue to be a very powerful force on our team that I am thankful we have. Pat Kirwan and the Real Football Network talked briefly about Matthews and how he was a strong force behind our win: https://realfootballnetwork.com/2015/11/24/11-24-15-1-game-silver-lining-inside-scoop/

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Clay Matthews is and will continue to be a very powerful force on our team that I am thankful we have.

I love having Matthews anywhere on the field. However, I hope TT goes after some ILB's this spring in the draft and/or FA that will compliment Clay and his abilities as well as allow him to play OLB more.

Sky King

Reaction score
They've mostly covered good tight ends with a cornerback with Hyde getting the call more on several occasions.
Hyde always seems to be a step or two behind the TEs that cross the middle. That play has begun to feel like Groundhog Day and I'm half expecting to hear Sonny and Cher sing just before opponents break the huddle. Surely some Packer DB must at least be as fast as the average TE in this league. It does not seem to be Hyde.

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Comfortable game to watch this Thursday, I saw some same old habits but encouraging from Aaron. I see with the running game back on course and Aaron maybe finding some sort of rhythm with receivers, the Packers should slide by.

Pack-38
Bears-17

Aaron 5 TD
380 yards
25-31

he goes bananas is what I am trying to say..

FYI Favre was our god. He was the man, respect him Thursday night!!! #4

Reaction score
In a game of toughness.. In a game that is routinely decided by the health and availability of players, there is one man that stands as the golden seal of toughness IMO. In Favre we got not only the toughest, but arguably one of the most productive QBs in NFL history on the highlight reels throughout the greater part of the 1990s and 2000s.
As Fans, as in life, there Will always be complainers, there will always be doubters, there will always be conspiracy theorists, there will always be slanderers etc...
It is never to soon to forgive and there should not be limits on the amount of our forgiveness.
20 years of high velocity NFL football are being celebrated tomorrow. Welcome home Brett Favre!!

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Comfortable game to watch this Thursday, I saw some same old habits but encouraging from Aaron. I see with the running game back on course and Aaron maybe finding some sort of rhythm with receivers, the Packers should slide by.

Pack-38
Bears-17

Aaron 5 TD
380 yards
25-31

he goes bananas is what I am trying to say..

FYI Favre was our god. He was the man, respect him Thursday night!!! #4

Be sure and bring this one back on Friday, either way. :)

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears have improved, but unfortunately for them Cutler still looks like Cutler. Seems like he was all over the place this past weekend. I hope Aaron settles down and throws like everyone knows he can and recievers keep their eyes on the ball. And of course if the defense plays like they did in Minnesota this will be a W for the Pack.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers choose to put only Nate Palmer on Bennett Thursday night, its going to be a long night.

Bennett will be on the sidelines in street clothes so hopefully if Palmer is on him they have a different 11th man on the field.:coffee:

OP
OP
P

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As of now it appears the best teams in the NFC North are the two at the bottom of the standings. And if things continue one of them just may yet rise up and take first place!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts