Nice Job by that Jim Bates led Defense

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with everything but Kampman. Kampman has continued (since the end of last year) to get constant pressure, make tackles, hustle, and do good things. I really think ur off base there.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I agree with everything but Kampman. Kampman has continued (since the end of last year) to get constant pressure, make tackles, hustle, and do good things. I really think ur off base there.

upon re-reading my post i was unclear with my kampman comments...i meant he is the only one on the line worth a damn, and KGB is where the problem lies and should be either made a situational pass rusher or dealt...no i noticed improvement from kampman thru the last 2-3 years, and in every game i saw this year he has been in the backfield

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
JW dont feel bad, I often have to re read my posts too. Thats another reason I dont post at work anymore lol

I agree with jus about everything ya said.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
tromadz said:

upon re-reading my post i was unclear with my kampman comments...i meant he is the only one on the line worth a damn, and KGB is where the problem lies and should be either made a situational pass rusher or dealt...no i noticed improvement from kampman thru the last 2-3 years, and in every game i saw this year he has been in the backfield

Just to update everyone ------- here's a comment posted on the "Favreboardrejects" Forumboard, by Greenandgoldpack430... That Forum Board is a collection of survivors from the nonsense over at OBF.com

"Hard to belive they played so well, just to give up at the end ... why they took "key" people out on the d-line, I dont know, ... but, that is where it hurt the most. And, the penaties, in the end zone - Roman again! Why take Caroll out and put Horton in? He gave up all that yardage in the passing game....? Oh well, I still have faith, and think we will win the rest..."

So, part of what I missed exactly was who (whom?) they took out of the line-up and WHY... Didn't Carroll get pulled for that one flag? What other "key" people got taken out? Were they injured?

Latest posts