Nfls Nicest Players

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Before I look at the list, I predict Larry Fitzgerald is near the top.

EDIT: aaaaand I was right. Donovan should be higher tough. That guy is mad chill

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
check out where a certain packer ranks on the SI players poll of nicest players. Johnny Jolly did not make the list.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1110/nfl.poll.nicest.player/content.1.html
Darn it Jolly, and it looks like Underwood didn't make it either. What a shame.

Also I don't trust, I would consider Driver over Rodgers. I see Rodgers in Car, Bank, and Insurance commercials, all which I deem evil. I see Driver in a PSA and Goodwill commercial.

Plus with Peyton as number #3, doesn't anyone watch SNL the skit?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I either have met every player on the list or have heard a story from someone that is close with them about why they are so nice. Minus Troy P. I have heard he is nice but have no said story to speak of.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I would have guessed Fitzgerald at #1, but Polamalu seems nice. To be quite honest, I'd put Greg Jennings on there before Rodgers... lol

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I agree Manning on that list sticks out like red in a black and white movie.

Drew Brees deserves to be on this list though!

When the Saints won the Super Bowl, he was nice enough to sign his book for fans in downtown Mobile where I work, and they even brought the Lombardi Trophy to Mobile to have your picture taken with it. I didn't get to attend either events, but they didn't have to bring the trophy to our town, and Brees didn't have to sign books for people here, but they did it, cause they know the entire gulf coast loves that team.

Love the picture of Rodgers, that's going in my albums to edit next time I make banners.

Reaction score
How isn't Driver or Jennings on this list? I could put both Driver and Jennings over about half of these people. Anybody that has seen 1 interview with Driver or Jennings would fall in love. Plain and simple.

Reaction score

I agree Manning on that list sticks out like red in a black and white movie.

Drew Brees deserves to be on this list though!

When the Saints won the Super Bowl, he was nice enough to sign his book for fans in downtown Mobile where I work, and they even brought the Lombardi Trophy to Mobile to have your picture taken with it. I didn't get to attend either events, but they didn't have to bring the trophy to our town, and Brees didn't have to sign books for people here, but they did it, cause they know the entire gulf coast loves that team.

Love the picture of Rodgers, that's going in my albums to edit next time I make banners.

I agree... Brees has always been a class act. There's a reason why he and Rodgers are best friends! haha

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ladanian tomlinson? LOL
A kid from a small town in Kansas had died from liver failure which was thought to be caused by playing football. His idol was Tomlinson and LT soon found out and sent his mom an autographed jersey in tribute to the kid. Probably the nicest gesture I have seen from a player ever. Especially when you consider how small this town was.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I remember after one of the Colts playoff losses, Mr nice guy threw his O-line under the bus.

That's Manning....Never his fault, even when he threw that pick in the Super Bowl, it wasn't his fault.

He's a great player, but I lost a lot of respect for him when he didn't even go and shake hands with the Saints players after losing the Super Bowl, he just walked off. At least Roethlisberger went and congratulated Rodgers after losing, and Kurt Warner too back when he lost the Super Bowl to Pittsburgh.

Latest posts