NFCCG: Rodgers vs. Brady @ Lambeau Field

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to keep the intensity level up all game. If they have one of their patented lulls in the third quarter they lose. Get up on them early and pour it on. Be ready to deal with the momentum swings when they happen.
Our best players need to step up and be the best players in the game today.
Looking at you Rodgers, Adams, Jones, Z, Alexander and so on.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really expect it, but maybe Brady living in Florida has affected his ability to shake off the cold. Some of it is what you are used to. Going from one extreme to the other can be jarring. Also, even if Brady and Gronk are used to the cold, it doesn't mean the rest of the team is.

Yes, Brady has had success in the cold in NE but he isn't a kid anymore. As you age it is harder to function as well in the cold. Look how horrible a 36 year old Favre was in that playoff game against NYG at Lambeau back in 2007. That weather didn't seem to bother a 26 year old Eli that day. Of course it won't be that chilly today.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't really have a strong feeling for who wins this game today.
That said, Packers 27-24

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went swimming at.my cousins house at same time..it was 82 no pool heater.. Cousin said I was nutts..she was wearing a big coat

No pool heater?! Brrrrr. It is rather crazy how you get after living in a warm climate. We've been down here for 15 years (we go back to Green Bay every year but only in the summer) and now I hate the cold! If the temps get into the 60s I grab a sweatshirt and warm coat! iol

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting. Sounds like they don't bear any ill will toward Brady like some Packer fans did against Favre. Are they blaming Belichick for letting him go?

That's discouraging, I would have expected it to be a little better than that. Maybe most of those losses are from the 70s and 80s?

Fans didn't turn on Farve until he went to the Vikes.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I read here this week, our O should be unstoppable and we should win easily. But I also have to take into account Mike Pettine giving up an average of 5 TDs every time he faces Brady.

So I predict we win 56-35.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yikes this is the absolute worse case scenario for a start to this game Rodgers is scared..

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers defense angrily watching their NFC Championship Game from last year might become an annual tradition.

Fire yourself Mike Pettine. You are an embarrassment.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh see I told you guys they were gonna get punished.. I’m just disgusted

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Pettine needs to be gone! 8 seconds, no timeouts and he puts King alone on their fastest guy?

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Year in year out can’t beat a good team and Brady ****in embarrasses them at home...