NEWS FLASH. Chronicle Board is still running.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the Chronicle board went up in smoke weeks ago. Discovered this morning it's still there, but it looks like its days are numbered. Make sure you stop by and tell everyone where you intend to relocate. This post from the admin makes it sound like a day-to-day thing, so don't delay.

I'm sorry
Posted by: admin (Moderator)

Date: June 4, 2005 11:46PM

I regret that the News-Chronicle forums were taken down without prior notice, either to you or to me. I have been able to resurrect them and do so, temporarily, in the hope that you can communicate with one another to establish alternative discussion venues and remain in touch.

The Green Bay News-Chronicle no longer exists, but the issues and your timely interest in them remain.

I don't know how long this last window will remain open. Best of luck!

Jeremy

stump5454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:( Boy did I miss you guys. That was to weird. I wish they would have given some warning. Good to see some of you.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6/6 9:00 p.m. NC board still running...I joined the others in directing the remnants over to this board.

faninOz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad that you directed me here.

I will be still able to keep in touch with my Packer friends and read all the news.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of nice of Jeremy to get it back up for awhile to at least notify people what is going on.

Kind of crappy that the Chronicle didn't even inform him they were shutting it down.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Greg. At least we don't get stuck with the cheerleader avatar that another site (not a packer site) would give us.
I hate it when I look better than my 21 yr old college Jr daughter! :(
There is something very wrong w/ that image.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
This site is put together so much better than that one.

I agree. much better. and the quality of the members is better too. :D

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all CN people glad to have you aboard! I've read good things generally about you on the internet. And if it's on the internet it's gotta be true, right? :wink:

WELCOME ! ! !

:beer: :welcome: :beer:

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey guys, i also made the jump to this site. glad to see so many of you here. looking forward to great packer football discussion

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts