Need your help packer fans!

outi5000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm doing a survey about the cost of NFL games. I'm going to all the team boards trying to find out how much would you pay for one NFL game like a PPV.

How much would you pay for one game in HD?
How much would you pay for one game in standard TV?

All the feedback would really help. Thanks ahead of time!

America

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Texas and my choices for watching the Packers are limited to going to a sports bar or buying the Sunday Ticket.

Sunday Ticket=$250 bucks. $100 extra for HD. Split that among 16 games and you're looking at about $22/game, but as a bonus I get all the other games, too. Plus, I can sit in a comfortable chair, use a clean toilet, be with my family, watch on a 42 inch LED TV, and DVR rewind any play I want, whenever I want, as many times as I want, and watch it in slow motion.

Sports Bar= a couple of beers and maybe some fried mushrooms or a sandwich....total cost, around $20 or so, unless I bring my son with me in which case it's more. Uncomfortable seats, dirty bathrooms, no control over the TV, no HD, and the occasional drunken jerk to contend with.

The day is rapidly approaching, my friends, when you'll be paying to watch the Packers regardless of where you live. Bank on it.

I don't mind paying $20-$25 bucks for a game in HD. I wouldn't want to pay for non-HD unless it was impossible to get HD. I expect that if I live long enough I'll be paying $50 to watch the Packers on TV.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch them at myp2p.eu, since I'm down here in South America. But unless you got a *** internet (1gb), the quality of the thing is pretty poor. We have the same deal you guys have at MNF and SNF, and we got a channel that airs 2 games at sunday, but sometimes they air Fox, sometimes Cbs... And they usually choose the most exciting games (cowboys x giants, pats x colts...). It's not from a predeterminated area, nor a company... I'd say I got to watch 3-4 packers games per year, unless we go to the playoffs, then the whole thing is aired...
The only other option I get is from NFL.com, but since it's almost the same quality as Myp2p, I don't really see why...

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suspect I would pay $10.00 for HD and half for standard quality. I go to a sports bar and it costs about 10 dollars a pop so I wouldn't exceed that
Pack88

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is this about being able to watch them on Justin.tv?

Does Justin.tv have some sort of deal with the NFL?

Members online

Latest posts