Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tromadz: power back, which is what is needed in GB now
Tromadz: since there is contact for him at the LOS every play, he will need to power through them every run

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't vote, because "less than 50 yards" is not an option. Davenport's been horrible this season, and I see no reason why he will to have a decent game when Ahman Green hasn't even been able to get it going. I hope Davenport surprises me.

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Greg.

Our offensive sucks as a unit. Klemm can't block worth ****.

Expect Favre to be throwing caution to the wind tomorrow.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've always said i wondered what it would look like with najeh as the #1 back...unfortunately our offensive line is, well...i dont know whats up with clifton, i liked scott wells at center...i hope ruegammer gets the start over klemm because he was a waste...najeh doesnt have breakaway speed which will keep his yardage totals down...i say 20 carries for 90 yards, but it will be a big 90 yards, he'll be useful on 3rd and shorts and maybe a red zone td...

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I am hoping for is that Najeh will do well and they continue to start him and he continues to do well. Then I hope that the Pack sign him to a 3 year deal and let Green go at the end of the season. Then Najeh will be our starter until we can draft a good franchise RB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts