Mychal Kendricks Released

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hey with the way things are trending, it wouldn't surprise me to see Mike McCarthy coaching the Browns in 2019. :coffee:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I was suprised that Dorsey held on to Jackson after the Browns have won only a single game over his two seasons as their head coach. I'm convinced he's on an extremely short leash entering 2018.

He held him because Haslam dictated that he would from what I know. And therein lies the problem. Through all the changes and failure, the owner is the constant. Which is why I roll my eyes when Green Bay fans pine away after the worst franchise in sports. Give me a break.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He held him because Haslam dictated that he would from what I know. And therein lies the problem. Through all the changes and failure, the owner is the constant. Which is why I roll my eyes when Green Bay fans pine away after the worst franchise in sports. Give me a break.

Yeah, Haslem needs to stay out of the way and trust the football guys to run things, or it will never change.

D

Deleted member 6794

Which is why I roll my eyes when Green Bay fans pine away after the worst franchise in sports. Give me a break.

I agree that there's absolutely no reason for Packers fans to act that way.

Members online

Latest posts