most underrated players in nfl

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I will be the first to say it, even if others wont yet they are thinking it...... Jordy Nelson as a top teir WR is often over looked or underrated due to him being a white guy, cut and dry. I have heard what other guys have said about him from listening to sound bites "he is fast for a white guy", He has moves for a white guy". So much is placed on race that some people can't just see that facts: He is one of the best at his job. Even listening to the NFL's top 100 players thoughts and clips of what other guys say about him says basically the same thing I just said.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I will be the first to say it, even if others wont yet they are thinking it...... Jordy Nelson as a top teir WR is often over looked or underrated due to him being a white guy, cut and dry. I have heard what other guys have said about him from listening to sound bites "he is fast for a white guy", He has moves for a white guy". So much is placed on race that some people can't just see that facts: He is one of the best at his job. Even listening to the NFL's top 100 players thoughts and clips of what other guys say about him says basically the same thing I just said.

Couldn't agree more. Well said.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts