More on the moron known as Ted Thompson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bigfog said:
BangTheDrum said:
Can this guy get the boot yet?

Seconded.

This guy is nothing but sour grapes, adds nothing to the board and is nothing more than a troll.

We'll wait until the comparisons of our receivers to Freeman and Schroeder starts... Then wil come the light saber.

Or a comparison between TT and Dan Devine. According to the_truth, Devine's trade for John Hadl was one of the greatest things ever to happen to Green Bay.

OP
OP
T

the_truth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no I completely disagreed with it at the time. and I can tell you were I was at the time of the announced Hadl Trade..

I think that the Vikings mortgaged their future twice with the Walker trade and this trade this week.

Look at what KC did.

But if you don't draft PLAY MAKERS No one makes plays. If you don't take a chance on a playmaker, No one makes plays.

Last year Thompson SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN EXTRA FIRST ROUND PICK and didn't .

Two first round picks put you in a position where you CAN take a chance on a playmaker.

Ron Wolf got the luxury of having an extra first round pick. The Packers got it from the Browns for Lawyer Tilman of all people. it was THAT PICK that the Packers traded for Favre..

thats how you obtain playmakers. But Thompson refuses to take a chance. to play safe.

and that's great drafting non- blue chip players. but you seldom get the home run hitters that way.

OP
OP
T

the_truth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and again I DIDN'T WRITE THE ARTICLE I just posted it here and I agree with it.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wolf was famous for getting non big name players too. Yes, he traded for White and Favre. But tell me you knew Favre was going to be the star he was! I am sure you lit up the papers on giving away a no. 1 for some slug #3 backup in Atl. I am sure you also *****ed up a storm for giving that over weight no good Eagle all the money too.

Go ahead and Bash Ted. It only sheds a light on you.

Some things are better off in the dark

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The truth--

The article doesn't say "Thompson is a moron." You do. Can you see where we might get lost in translation? If you muddle your words with their words in an attempt to strengthen your argument, you're not following the rules.

Last year's two biggest offensive playmakers (Favre notwithstanding) were Greg Jennings and Ryan Grant. They were T.T. acquisitions--they weren't Blue Chippers.

"That's the truth."

Now--ya big silly--RESPOND to the counter-argument. And be GERMANE to the topic.

Get it? I just said that our two biggest playmakers last year--NOT COUNTING FAVRE--were TWO guys that TED THOMPSON brought in.

You wanna argue that? Then do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts