Michael PICKED OFF Vick has broken ribs

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Vick played with two broken ribs in the Eagles' 21-17 loss to Arizona on Sunday.

Coach Andy Reid says Vick broke his two lower ribs, but didn't "say a word" and played through the pain. His status for Sunday night's game at the New York Giants is uncertain.
Vick took a hard hit to the side early in the game and was slow to get up. He later sat out one play after a scramble.
Reid says the injury "probably had something to do" with Vick's inaccuracy. Vick was 16 of 34 for 128 yards and two interceptions.
The defending NFC East champion Eagles (3-6) have lost five games in which they led in the fourth quarter.
Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (shoulder), cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (ankle) and offensive lineman King Dunlap (concussion) also were injured in the loss to the Cardinals.

Now their big mouth fans have something to blame the next loses on :roflmao:

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well put a brace on Romo did he seemed to play okay it may hurt Vic because he's used to running so will it be Young in place of Vic? If so will he be wearing a diaper when he starts crying like a baby eagles in a shambles for sure.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the Eagles game yesterday, I was wondering how many times do you think defenders bark/refer to the canine species at Michael Vick during a game?

I, for one would def. be barking my head off when he calling the play at the line. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
"Sorry Mike...but the teams gotta do what the teams gotta do!:unsure:"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts