Michael Lombardi has no clue to what he's doing.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

I dont understand Blue Chipers Red Chipers.

Whats this guy logic.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was drunk and wrote a bunch of garbage.
When he sobers up, he'll have us back in the top 5.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think power rankings are retarded, especially before the first snap of the season has even started. I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have alot of complaints with this but the biggest complaint is Ryan Grant not making the blue or red chip list. Are you serious? Im not the biggest Ryan Grant fan by any means but the numbers speak for themselves.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Saints' fan, I am surprised that neither Porter or Greer made the list at CB. I am even more surprised that Bushrod made either list, let alone the blue chip.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is like making a team on Madden it is a load of crap. Oh yea, let me select the top 10 guys in each position and base a team off of their score. Perfect example are the Redskins. This is nothing more than a system for someone to get paid.

Teams are not built around 1 freaking player anyway. I am not sure what I am so irritated about. Just annoying to read.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who the hell is Michael Lombardi? My neighbor's kid said we would contend this year, does everyone feel better now? :happy0005:

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish they would have not listed us AT ALL. I'd much rather folks forget about us and let us fly under the radar! :secret: ;-)

packersmx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
people lets be honest.....green bay packers didn't do much this season....have a look at the important games..out of baltimore, dallas, twice vikings.....cincinatti... pittsburgh....and arizona's wild card game.....they only won two of those games....to beat teams like bears and 49's you only need a good average team...for the other teams you need more playmakers or blue/red chip players.....do you see ryan grant winning games? do you see the offensive line beating defensive lines like vikings..where's the pass rush we only got matthews.. i use to believe we had a great linebacker in nick barnett but he didn't appear in the important games. charles woodson was beat up by flitzgerald the whole wild card game... donald drivers is getting old.. of course green bay packers had a good defensive overall year...when you play teams like detroit cleveland, rams etc.....this year they got a really hard schedule..lets see how they raise to the challenge.

Green bay is a good overall team but they need more big players...they got rodgers, woodson,finley,matthews,collins,al harris(if healty), and greg jennings
the other players are just good solid starters.

by the way i'm not saying the green bay pakcers is a bad team...I just dont think that michael lombardi is to far away from the truth...green bay packers will go far...i hope so

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
people lets be honest.....green bay packers didn't do much this season....have a look at the important games..out of baltimore, dallas, twice vikings.....cincinatti... pittsburgh....and arizona's wild card game.....they only won two of those games....to beat teams like bears and 49's you only need a good average team...for the other teams you need more playmakers or blue/red chip players.....do you see ryan grant winning games? do you see the offensive line beating defensive lines like vikings..where's the pass rush we only got matthews.. i use to believe we had a great linebacker in nick barnett but he didn't appear in the important games. charles woodson was beat up by flitzgerald the whole wild card game... donald drivers is getting old.. of course green bay packers had a good defensive overall year...when you play teams like detroit cleveland, rams etc.....this year they got a really hard schedule..lets see how they raise to the challenge.

Green bay is a good overall team but they need more big players...they got rodgers, woodson,finley,matthews,collins,al harris(if healty), and greg jennings
the other players are just good solid starters.

by the way i'm not saying the green bay pakcers is a bad team...I just dont think that michael lombardi is to far away from the truth...green bay packers will go far...i hope so
That's REALLY not the point.

In one article, when evaluating teams, Lombardi puts the Packers as SB favorites. But when doing his little counting system, he puts us in 16th.

It's completely bogus.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts