Memories From the Past Packer Super Bowls

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember SB I & II were almost non-events they were such sure things. When we won the "NFL" Championships it was a given the AFL was gonna get clobbered (and they did).
My favorite SB memory was in 1997 when I was walking through a mall in Ventura, California wearing my Packers hat and T-shirt. Some guys shouts across the mall "GREEN BAY?? WHERE IS THAT???" I proudly yelled right back at him so the whole mall could hear, "THAT'S WHERE THEY KEEP THE SUPER BOWL TROPHY!!" Good times. Let's see what this one produces. Pardon me for being so giddy, this doesn't happen very often. I'm savoring this one...

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Today I met a Packers fan from Milwaukee and a Steelers fan from Florida (all in a Tallahassee smoothie shop) and talked about the game. I'm proudly wearing all Packer garb for the next couple days or longer (depending on how often I do laundry) so It'll be interesting to see what other reactions I solicit.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I remember looking at the Milwaukee Journal sentinel when I was looking at all the match ups and felt so proud we won the first two, and was for sure we could beat the Broncos to repeat history.