McShay 2011 Mock

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's his tape:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTNoSsI7jfg&feature=related]YouTube - #34 Virginia Tech RB Ryan Williams 2009 Highlights[/ame]

Doesn't look bad. He's OK in my books but I think our biggest need heading into next season would be a CB.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant believe that all these drafts have that Wisconsin tackle so high. He's good but he isnt Joe Thomas

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think our biggest need heading into next season would be a CB.

Yeah its early.. but why not start looking. Saw a mock draft saying Prince Amukamara falling to us...I like em. Seems like he'd fit the mold perfectly. 5 int's, 3 sacks, 60 tackles last year.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3CfVipuhMA]YouTube - Nebraska Upsets #24 Oklahoma 10-3[/ame]

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I remember reading early mocks that had Brian Brohm going #1 the year he came out. I remember Taylor Mays going top 5. I just can't buy into anything this early.

Not to mention we'll be picking 32nd. ;)

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I think the key here is, Mcshay has us picking 28th, which means we will be in the conference finals BABY!!:chisux:

ehoepker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha i think its kind of funny how they come out with this stuff before the 2010/11 season even starts

but i would be ECSTATIC if we got Ryan "Lil Sweatness" Williams! He played high school ball in my district and he tore it up in his first year starting at VT. He'll have to split carries next year but he's pretty damn good

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha i think its kind of funny how they come out with this stuff before the 2010/11 season even starts

but i would be ECSTATIC if we got Ryan "Lil Sweatness" Williams! He played high school ball in my district and he tore it up in his first year starting at VT. He'll have to split carries next year but he's pretty damn good

He looks really explosive and has a very quick burst. From what I seen of him so far, I'd love picking this kid up.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not good enough.

Want to pick 32. It's 32 or bust.

28th is better than where we picked this year obviously meaning he thinks we will be getting deeper into the playoffs. 32 would be great...........but it better not be 31st. The last time that happend........damn that sucked.

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
28th is better than where we picked this year obviously meaning he thinks we will be getting deeper into the playoffs. 32 would be great...........but it better not be 31st. The last time that happend........damn that sucked.

Agreed. I'd rather not make the Super Bowl at all than lose the Super Bowl.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those guys never quit analyzing the college talent. The sad thing is that they'll probally get more picks right at this point in time then they will next April haha

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not much of an expert, but I'd say we should take a CB come April 2011. But first, lets see how the 2010 season goes.

BigDaddyKaine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not much of an expert, but I'd say we should take a CB come April 2011. But first, lets see how the 2010 season goes.
Prince Amukamara from Nebraska or Patrick Peterson would be phenomenal but I think we are going to be picking much too late (32nd) to get either of them.

Wouldn't be upset either if we could get Von Miller.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prince Amukamara from Nebraska or Patrick Peterson would be phenomenal but I think we are going to be picking much too late (32nd) to get either of them.

Wouldn't be upset either if we could get Von Miller.
Love the way you think there.

Who the hell knows with Ted Thompson though. This year, with the White Wall Bulaga sliding down to us, you knew lock city that he'd be the pick.

But we all thought we needed a CB or two, and an OLB or two, and TT disagreed and chose to ignore both positions in the draft and UFA, 100%. So what do we know? We must have a good pass defense and we're just missing something.