McCARTHYS TUESDAY PRESS CONFERENCE ?

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone know what time is McChubbys' press conference?
I cant wait to here about pad level and to play within ourselves....

I wish some of the local sports reporters would bust his balls over his f-up challenging calls.
Every damn week, were talking about McCarthy f-ups.
when is he going to be accountable for his mistakes. If i was a player on the team, and saw my own coach every week make poor challenging decisions....I WOULD LOSE IT

I feel McCarthy is a good Offensive Cord.......and thats it.

i wish we had a leader as a coach of this team.
McCarthy doesnt show great leadership....i think Capers is great being Def Cord....

What about Bill Cower?
what about Kevin Greene?

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
MM made a stupid *** challenge for sure! I couldn't believe it. But, maybe he figured the chances of pulling out a win were lower than trying to win a challenge. Trying to get a reversal of a call from that group of officials would be near to impossible. They were real tight ***** imo.

No coaching change in the middle of the season ever works out well. MM is better than most of the HCs out there, so before we throw the baby out with the bathwater, we could do a LOT worse like a Childress. And the players do seem to like MM, that's a plus. I'm sure MM knows he screwed up. If he doesn't, that's a bad sign.

The team needs to look at itself in the mirror, admit it's mistakes, and fix em and move onto the Lions. We don't have a lot of time to worry about this loss, it's done. Lets fix the mistakes, man up and go beat the Lions. One week at a time.

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
todays press conference is at 4:45pm central time

you can watch it live at
official packer website under the media section

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aside from the challenge, I don't know what else MM did wrong in the game.-His offensive game plan, when executed properly, had the offense marching up and down the field.-MM didn't get flagged for false starts, holding, pass interference, roughing the passer, or illegal motion.-MM didn't drop receptions or fumble any balls. He didn't miss tackles.I think it is BS at this point in time to hold MM fully accountable for what happened last night. Yeah sure he could do different things or whatever, maybe it turns out better if he does, maybe its worse. If the team puts up several games like this in a row or short period of time with no changes made, then yes, of course it has more to do with coaching. I think that last night was completely on the players.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aside from the challenge, I don't know what else MM did wrong in the game.-His offensive game plan, when executed properly, had the offense marching up and down the field.-MM didn't get flagged for false starts, holding, pass interference, roughing the passer, or illegal motion.-MM didn't drop receptions or fumble any balls. He didn't miss tackles.I think it is BS at this point in time to hold MM fully accountable for what happened last night. Yeah sure he could do different things or whatever, maybe it turns out better if he does, maybe its worse. If the team puts up several games like this in a row or short period of time with no changes made, then yes, of course it has more to do with coaching. I think that last night was completely on the players.

Id have to agree entirely with this, the Packers drove up and down the field all night long. there were like 3 8 minute long drives that had us inside the 20, only to commit holding penalties completely ruining our chance at points. The absurd amount of penalties and mistakes falls solely on the players.

MM did fine all but two moments, first was that challenge, which just blatantly wasted a time out. second and this is my opinion, we should have just let them score a TD giving us about 50 seconds and a timeout to drive down the field and attempt a tie. Leaving us with 4 seconds down to hope for the best on the kickoff wasnt too smart.

Members online

Latest posts