McCarthy visits childrens hospital

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I know other teams do it, but it sure makes me glad to see the Packers doing things like this.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the hospital wont need anything to put the kids to sleep with McCarthy in the building...

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
the hospital wont need anything to put the kids to sleep with McCarthy in the building...

Trying to figure this one out, It could mean he's boring, or it could mean he gets them all excited and they poop out and are no problem to go to sleep at night.

I'm opting for the second choice.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I think they should send it to each of us here on the forums so we can hold it as well.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats with all the hate for that guy.

I remember him being a decent player. And he was aquitted in that **** trial.

For being a hypocrite mostly.

"It doesn't really say much for society and the morals Clinton sets forth for our children." - Chmura who refused to go to the white house after the SB win. But I guess its ok for him to hang out with high schoolers in a hot tub, drunk, in his underwear at 3am...

Oh and just like Big Ben, what happened in the bathroom was disputed and he was found not guilty of ****, but that doesnt mean nothing happened in the bathroom. Even the jury said they felt something happened in the bathroom but not enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
ESPN Sports Center will be broadcasting Coach McCarthy visit to Childrens Hospital and golf tournament starting tomorrow at 8 AM.

Ed Werner covered it and the Coach did a 15 minute interview on the shores of Lake Mendota.

Catch it if you can!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts