McCarthy is letting this team destroy itself

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hasn't even been on the job for a month, and already his players are being arrested? This guy is a joke.

(I am being sarcastic, but unfortunately there are stupid people who actually feel this way though. Sigh. )

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Sherman EVER evaluate players with their interviews taken into account?

Carrolls behavioural problems were already known before the draft.
Joey Thomas' behavioural problems were ALSO known before the draft.

About Thomas before the draft
Lacks maturity off the field (confident, but borders on arrogant) …

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, to shermans credit, maybe he thought he could tame the wild beast.

he failed though. it happens.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't blame the new coach for Carroll being an idiot. He shouldn't HAVE to "baby sit" these guys. Like was stated........even on the field Carroll showed immaturity MANY times. So, if the charges are true, it wouldn't be a shock to me.
If you get in trouble with the cops, is your boss at your work place responsible for your actions? Nope.....you alone are. So, if he is guilty (and i don't know that now) then maybe he SHOULD be sent packing.
But thats IF all this is true, and he DID break the law.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jeez trom - stop upping my blood pressure - i almost choked on an m&m til i realized you were joking!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just about every NFL coach has some kind of behavior problems with a few of his players. It sometimes occurs in a tavern or bar after night of too much drinking. But NFL football player are high profile and their actions make headlines , while ordinary people get into the same problems also ,but do not make the headlines. .

It seems everything thing has gotten "out of kilter" during this last 4-12 season and now after it. Carroll has been in Green Bay for two years
showed no tendency to get into trouble with the law in Green Bay. Carroll knows what kind of behavior is expected of him, as a representative of the Green Bay Packers and the NFL. The Packers hold a class every year during training camp detailing what kind of conduct the Packers expect a Packer player to adhere to. The NFL Security meets with the Packer players every year during training camp. They warn NFL players of things that they will encounter, and how they should handle the problems. Remember the Packers and NFL will review these cases also!!

We will see what the Court decides. until then, Carroll is innocent until decision is made by by a jury of his peers in court of Law. Let us wait and see what happens. I know it is hard to do for some posters, but lets keep the rhetoric to a minimum!! Remember none of us is perfect!!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carroll has been in Green Bay for two years
showed no tendency to get into trouble with the law in Green Bay.
--

nah, he only got into fistfights with teammates.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from what i read he walked out the bar with his friends he wasnt even drinking and when they got to the other bar the police wre there one was letting him go the other grabbed him by the arm and used a taser on him, i know caroll has his problems,but the police at times want to prove somthing to they get alittle cocky but again we will see.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I understand it, Carroll and friends were denied entrance to a bar and that is when things started. He also slugged a cop.

I have it from a source inside the team that most of the players and organization do not like Carrol as a person. He is(was) not a team player. Apparently it was he, and not Thomas, who started the fight between them in the hallway inbetween meetings. The only reason he is on the team is because he has huge talents.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"After Ahmad said he didn't know anything about what happened at the other bar, one of the cops told him he was free to go, and when Ahmad tried to walk out of the bar, the other cop stopped him and wouldn't let him go," Hilburn said. "He grabbed Ahmad's arm. Ahmad ****** his arm away and then the cop pulled a Taser out before he arrested him."

Sounds like another case of an overly zealous cop with a bad mustache trying to prove he's a "big man" because he was picked on in high school by arresting and "tazing" a Green Bay Packer....

This stuff goes on everyday in America...

"This is not the first time Carroll has gotten in trouble with the law. He was cited for trying to buy liquor while underage when he was a student at Arkansas in 2002."

Trying to buy liquor while underage???

Jeez..he's a hardened criminal...throw him away..take him to the dungeons of Guantanamo where they know how to torture people for such crimes...

Would this be suitable punishment..TT-romadz for the crime of not being signed by Lord TT to the Green Bay Packers???

Please let us know...we are awaiting your "wise" judgement on the matter....

PS..why would be HAPPY to see a Packer arrested???

TT-romadz..why are you being such a turd-stirrer over this issue...???

YOu should be MORE upset over TT's shabby of Favre up to this point...!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
As I understand it, Carroll and friends were denied entrance to a bar and that is when things started. He also slugged a cop.

I have it from a source inside the team that most of the players and organization do not like Carrol as a person. He is(was) not a team player. Apparently it was he, and not Thomas, who started the fight between them in the hallway inbetween meetings. The only reason he is on the team is because he has huge talents.

Just curious trippster....who's your source "inside the team"???

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
trippster said:

Just curious trippster....who's your source "inside the team"???

Oh cmon now you have to know the answer lol...

'my source gave me this information on the agreement they would remain anonymous' ... :) heh

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
"After Ahmad said he didn't know anything about what happened at the other bar, one of the cops told him he was free to go, and when Ahmad tried to walk out of the bar, the other cop stopped him and wouldn't let him go," Hilburn said. "He grabbed Ahmad's arm. Ahmad ****** his arm away and then the cop pulled a Taser out before he arrested him."

Sounds like another case of an overly zealous cop with a bad mustache trying to prove he's a "big man" because he was picked on in high school by arresting and "tazing" a Green Bay Packer....

This stuff goes on everyday in America...

"This is not the first time Carroll has gotten in trouble with the law. He was cited for trying to buy liquor while underage when he was a student at Arkansas in 2002."

Trying to buy liquor while underage???

Jeez..he's a hardened criminal...throw him away..take him to the dungeons of Guantanamo where they know how to torture people for such crimes...

Would this be suitable punishment..TT-romadz for the crime of not being signed by Lord TT to the Green Bay Packers???

Please let us know...we are awaiting your "wise" judgement on the matter....

PS..why would be HAPPY to see a Packer arrested???

TT-romadz..why are you being such a turd-stirrer over this issue...???

YOu should be MORE upset over TT's shabby of Favre up to this point...!!

id be happy to see a packer arrested if he was the worst CB ive ever seen, and it helped build a case against him as far as getting him off the team.

i should be more upset over TTs shabby treatment of favre up to this point? I bet if this was favre instead of carroll, it would be profiling a HoF QB or something. *

*Edit

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on the news this morning that Carroll slapped a cops hand. Ohhhh.........lock him up and throw away the key! If they did treat him wrong, then i hope he beats the rap. If HE did wrong, then punish him.

Members online

Latest posts