1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Matt Bowen on Packers-Bears

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JBlood, Jan 17, 2011.

1. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
  2. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Lol, that worked REALLY well for the Falcons, didn't it?

3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    the more I think about Rogers' performance Sat night, the more amazing it becomes. He was absolutely perfect! You can't expect 2 games in a row like that, but I think he will beat the Bears' defense with a "normal" game from him.

4. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +437
    The Bears D is much better than the Falcons.

5. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    No doubt about that. I was referring to that particular game plan. If they're going to try and stop Starks, and let Rodgers have a field day, that's just what he'll do. The Falcons held Starks in check, but look what happened.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    They did it both times we played them.

When they talk about concentrate on stopping Starks, it's doing so with 7 men on the box and 2 safeties deep.

7. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    I've been giving this exact thing alot of thought this week. They say the reason the Jets beat the Patriots is because they took away what they wanted to do.
    What the heck do you take away from the Packers? The deep ball? OK, we'll kill you underneath and with runs and screens. Take away the intermediate routes? OK, we'll flip one over the deep coverage for long gains and mix in RB draws to keep the pass rush slowed down.
    Honestly? I don't think there is a way to stop the Packers offense. They've had to kind of reinvent themselves after all the injuries, I think they will play with purpose and execution.
    Dom Capers will find a way to keep Chicago one dimensional, now that's a game plan that would have some effect.