1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Major Packers sponser unable to locate Packers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Aug 23, 2014.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,082
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,063
    Hey... fair is fair ... it took Associated 3 years to find Cletidius Hunt. You'd think it'd be easy to find a rather large man, pushing a hot dog cart (I surmise)...but no....when people, or entities like the Green Bay Packers don't want to be found they get creative and hide out... in small towns, in strip malls parking lots, pretend to be homeless-living in refrigerator boxes somewhere off the beaten path ... my guess is that the Packers were 'skips' who made a conscious decision to hide from Associated. Who knows, perhaps the Pack's construction note came due and, by claiming the $1400, would give up their secret hiding place. Nefarious things like that go on all of the time. ;) I'd say that it's the Packers' fault. ;)

3. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,030
    Everyone should keep in mind that weeds is an evil banker so of course he would post this. I believe he's the local chairman of the "Steal Money from Everyone" committee, which of course is part of the worldwide banking conspiracy. I've heard from inside sources that they have secret passwords and handshakes, and that offensive hats are required. There are also reports that weeds rubs his hands together and smiles when reading stories like this. Even his forum name is a clue – an unwanted and pernicious invader nearly impossible to stamp out. Coincidence? I think not.:eek: And how will you know for sure such a committee exists and weeds is the chairman? If he denies it of course!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +835
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,408
  6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Pretty ironic since one of the current symbols of the Packers, Air-Run Rodgers, was featured in ***. Bank ads.
    I always found these ads kind of lame. I think they are just relying on the excitement that it's Mr. Rodgers.

7. Zartan

Zartan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +219
    What???? I feel like I lost some Brain Cells...

8. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    They never heard of Google?

9. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,455
    Isn't the address 1060 W Addison St?

• Funny Funny x 2