LSU vs... The Packers?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
With how terrible Jefferson is at throwing the football, Rodgers would never even have to play. Woodson would have like 20 picks returned for touchdowns

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
At least we are noticed as the top dog in ncaa football to and we haven't even played a game v there yet. Lol

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I chuckled when I saw the video of the chant. I thought, "Awww, how cute. Maybe they should start with the Colts first though?"

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LSU wouldn't win even against the Colts.

Let's be honest here, college fans don't have a clue. They simply don't. How many players on that LSU roster will make into the pros? If 10 of them make it, it's a very successful roster. And I'm talking about simply making an NFL roster, let alone start in one or be a big contributor. Starting with their QB. Even as bad as Dan Orlovsky is, he's not nearly as bad as Jordan Jefferson. Now you put Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis...

There's no way in the world that a college team can win against an NFL team, even the worst professional team.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
No LSU wouldn't beat the Colts, and I'll be honest here; Georgia had all the momentum in that game to beat them, but the dropped passes in the first half were HUGE and then in the second half, as soon as their QB fumbled, they totally gave up and laid down to accepted a beating.

Jordan Jefferson sucks. If Les Miles was half as smart as he gets credit for, he would start the other quarterback that actually completes his passes, but just like Alabama, it don't matter offensively. Their defense is a whole other team and that's why they win. That was a strange game yesterday. Georgia had them shut out in the first half offensively but couldn't do nothing the rest of the game.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LSU wouldn't win even against the Colts.

Let's be honest here, college fans don't have a clue. They simply don't. How many players on that LSU roster will make into the pros? If 10 of them make it, it's a very successful roster. And I'm talking about simply making an NFL roster, let alone start in one or be a big contributor. Starting with their QB. Even as bad as Dan Orlovsky is, he's not nearly as bad as Jordan Jefferson. Now you put Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis...

There's no way in the world that a college team can win against an NFL team, even the worst professional team.

Had a conversation with someone who said "I don't know about the colts beating LSU, they would need a QB"

Funny bc I remember Curtis painter when he was at purdue. As a soph he broke drew brees passing yards record. Yeah he would look like Aaron Rodgers against a college defense.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right, even the best college teams (in the modern era) would lose to the worst pro teams because only several of their players will actually make the pros. Maybe we can bring back the College All-Stars game from the 60s and prior?

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
DO u guys think any of these fans feel they would actually win? There team is undefeated and was loving the beat down they gave Georgia. All in good fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts