Packers Loss to Seahawks difficult to explain

sdzm961

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All season the Hawks have been playing just like they did two years ago. Second half. All season they have had trouble
stopping the run. Why Green Bay stopped running is beyond me. That is how the Cowboys beat us.
At the end of the first quarter I told my daughter this game should be 21-0. Lets hope the Packers kick the crap out of
the Patriots in the Superbowl.

I honestly don't know what happened to your team. Karma for that hit on Wilson?

This is the NFC. We should support each other. We don't want to look like some of those college teams that don't even congratulate the other team. Nope. Lets hope the Hawks can beat the Patriots. Thats all I want. An NFC victory.
As for the Packers. Rodgers could hardly jog. You guys came to Century Link and damn near pulled it off.
Awesome.

way2goofy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All season the Hawks have been playing just like they did two years ago. Second half. All season they have had trouble
stopping the run. Why Green Bay stopped running is beyond me. That is how the Cowboys beat us.
At the end of the first quarter I told my daughter this game should be 21-0. Lets hope the Packers kick the crap out of
the Patriots in the Superbowl.

I honestly don't know what happened to your team. Karma for that hit on Wilson?

This is the NFC. We should support each other. We don't want to look like some of those college teams that don't even congratulate the other team. Nope. Lets hope the Hawks can beat the Patriots. Thats all I want. An NFC victory.
As for the Packers. Rodgers could hardly jog. You guys came to Century Link and damn near pulled it off.
Awesome.

way2goofy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a Bear fan but as we all know nothing much to cheer about. I wanted to see the Packers in the Superbowl and was very shocked to see how the game ended. Rodgers, when he is 100% healthy is amazing to watch. Hope he gets back 100% next season. Cutler? I had buddys that are Bronco fans that were soooo glad to see Cutler traded. They said he'd have one good game and 2 bad. Cheer up guys, you could be a Bear fan. Like the Cubs - maybe next year.

Members online

Latest posts