Larry Foote?

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just curious if you think he could fit in well.. he did play with the steelers two years ago so that cant be a bad thing.. plus hes a tackling machine.. i think he could bring some much needed energy and attitude to the team... what's your guy's thoughts.. plus i think we can get him for pretty cheap

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could, problem is he's a ILB, which we have plenty of already, between Chillar, Bishop, Hawk and Barnett.

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could, problem is he's a ILB, which we have plenty of already, between Chillar, Bishop, Hawk and Barnett.
hes better than every linebacker you named besides barnett... chillar was a waste of money, bishop never shows up during the regular season.. we all know hawks problem.. i think him in the middle with barnett would give our defense so much more "swag".. we need someone to like a spark under our linebackers ***** and i think he could do so.. i also believe foote and barnett would gel amazingly because there both hard nosed football players

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Foote is sadly done... If we needed depth... Not the case. We need a starter...
i would much rather see foote in there rather than hawk.. i still think foote's got a couple more years in him.. he had almost 100 tackles last season..10 more than hawk with 99 and more passes defended.. plus like i stated before i think his personality will gel really well with barnett unlike hawk

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can anybody say we are fine at ILB? Barnett is the only every down ILB we have. Hawk and Chillar have issues and Bishop has yet to take the next step.

IMO we need a new player to complement Barnett more so than Mathews, as I see it Brad Jones will be better at his position than Hawk/Chillar are at theirs.

OP
OP
Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can anybody say we are fine at ILB? Barnett is the only every down ILB we have. Hawk and Chillar have issues and Bishop has yet to take the next step.

IMO we need a new player to complement Barnett more so than Mathews, as I see it Brad Jones will be better at his position than Hawk/Chillar are at theirs.
exactly and i feel foote would compliment barnett perfectly.. they might push each other to play harder

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts