1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lambeau Vs Fenway

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by realcaliforniacheese, Apr 16, 2012.

1. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    A diversion during the dark days. The only baseball game I ever really enjoyed was the day an old Air Force buddy and I went to Fenway. 4 rows up from 3rd base on a beautiful spring day. It was a spur of the moment thing, he was a lifetime Sox fan and lived in Maine but had never been to a game. I was in Boston for some training, so he came down and we scalped some tickets off the subway. They had an old timers game that day. The highlight was when they wheeled out Ted Williams and Joe Dimaggio on golf carts. What a day.

But nothing tops my first trip to Lambeau last September for the opener against the Saints.

Lambeau and Fenway are two jewels in different crowns. Fenway was awesome but Lambeau brought tears to my eyes.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...idiron-breakdown-fenway-park-vs-lambeau-field

2. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    Lambeau of course! Best sports venue!

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Never been to Fenway and am not a big baseball fan for the most part (I cheer for the cubs), so I don't think it's fair for me to say one way or another.

I think wrigley is something special myself, but it's no Lambeau

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Ive been to both in the last year, idk if I could make a decision.

5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    The CITGO sign at Fenway. As much "Red Sox" as Carl Yaz. Just sayin' ... I don't a rat's behind about baseball or the Red Sox...but that sign is an icon.

Heck I've been going to Lambeau since 1965..and it never gets old...never

6. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    LOL, I go once every other year or so intending to visit Wrigley and never make it out of the bars. It's a great venue from outside though!