Lambeau Field ranked #1

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hit the nail on the head with the first and last rankings.... was this the rankings for stadiums or franchises? [Green Bay #1 - Minnesota last] OR BOTH???

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry Jones spends $1.1 billion and still can't be number 1.

The Cowboys are saying 2011 will be their year. They said that about 2010, lol. They haven't done anything of note since the mid-nineties. That is a long time. They got to learn to walk before they can talk.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
The Cowboys are saying 2011 will be their year. They said that about 2010, lol. They haven't done anything of note since the mid-nineties. That is a long time. They got to learn to walk before they can talk.

When Romo broke his collar bone, was it a home game? I was thinking about that when Wood broke his.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep, he broke it at home against the Giants. the Cowfails tried coming back in the second half then completely collapsed in the 2nd half which continued to the Packer game and Wade's firing.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been to any other NFL stadiums except the Dump and Soldier's Field and there's certainly no comparison to Lambeau in either of them.

Ziggy is actually pushing for an outdoor stadium in Minnesota, so you've got to give him that.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been to any other NFL stadiums except the Dump and Soldier's Field and there's certainly no comparison to Lambeau in either of them.

Ziggy is actually pushing for an outdoor stadium in Minnesota, so you've got to give him that.
There should be a law that every outdoor stadium or any that will have any amount of sunshine on it has to be natch. grass.

(I understand that in California they are pushing to add another college game. It's to be called "The Pot Bowl." And the field will be, you guessed it, actual marijuana plants! And the kick off time? Yeah, you guessed that too. 4:20.)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
my two favorite qoutes from the article..

12. Soldier Field (Chicago Bears)
Seating Capacity: 61,500
Playing Surface: A crappy combination of grass and mud.

The place where the Minnesota Vikings play (what the hell do you people call it these days?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

Every year is the Cowboys year.

Jump on the bandwagon lol.

This one I heard on Bleacher Report was pretty funny

"2011 the Cowboys will play the Falcons in the NFC Championship game"

Oh did they mean the team that went 13-3 and got exposed how overrated their "dominating" offense truly was in only the divisional round of the playoffs? LOL Tampa Bay would have put up a better fight than Atlanta did in their super bad *** home field advantage :happy0005::happy0005:

Members online

Latest posts