Lambeau field experience

Jimbo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm from the UK & seen 2 games at Lambeau, record is 2-0.

Weird Stat, I've see Rodgers throw 10 1st half TD passes in those 2 games, but never seen him throw a 2nd half TD...

Vince Lombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was the Rams. We lost 17-14.
The first game I ever went to at Lambeau was that Rams game. Since then I go to at least 1 game every year. I've been to a couple of pre-season clunkers but over all I think I've only seen like 2-3 regular season losses out of 25+ games. I went to a few ugly games back in the 80's at County Stadium. I try not to think of that time much!

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over the last 60 years (my 1st game was at City Stadium in 1956), I have seen a lot of losses at Lambeau.
Most were obviously in the 70's and 80's.
In the last 20 years I have only had to sit through only 2 losses, the Miami game in 2010 and the Giants playoff game following the 2011 season.
Enough with the losses, I have enjoyed each and every time at Lambeau the whole Lambeau experience is still exciting to me.
I will take to my grave the memories of bringing my kids and my wife to their 1st games and watching their reactions when they entered the seating area.
Probably my favorite win over all those years was probably the "snow bowl" playoff game against the Seahawks .

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HOF atrium & bleacher seats rock. Also can't wait for the district to be totally completed. You'd hardly ever see visiting fans in the 90's and early 00's. That seems to have changed ( Likely due to Stubhub) the last decade. Fans aren't as boisterous.
- This from my uncle. Full time STH since 09.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Attended many games between 1996 and 2007. Best and worst games were on back to back weekends during the playoffs after the 07 season. Saw them destroy the Seahawks while snow fell the entire game. Came back the next week and froze in -20 degree weather while we lost to the Giants in the NFCC game. Also attended the Randy Moss "moon" game, but saw many more wins than losses.

Members online

No members online now.