Lambeau field experience

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone been to any games at home where we lost? What is everybody's record at home games in Lambeau? How bout favorite games that we won at Lambeau.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only time I've been to a game we lost besides a preseason game was back in the early to mid 90s and I can't even remember th opponent, chargers? Anyway it was an early season game and hot. We lost, but then went on our crazy home win streak from then on.

D

Deleted member 6794

0-3, therefore it's tough to talk about my favorite win at Lambeau. ;) The first game was in 2013 when Rodgers broke his collarbone vs. the Bears.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Been to a lot of games at Lambeau growing up so not sure of record but over last two years was at both Seahawks games and it was the time of my life.

Especially last season. ;)

OP
OP
A

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only time I've been to a game we lost besides a preseason game was back in the early to mid 90s and I can't even remember th opponent, chargers? Anyway it was an early season game and hot. We lost, but then went on our crazy home win streak from then on.
It was the Rams. We lost 17-14.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At Lambeau I am 2-1

First was when we beat the Vikings in the playoffs when Webb filled in for them.

Second we lost to Eagles when Seneca went in for one series

And last one was last year when we beat the Bears in the color rush game

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1996 Lions, we won, met Reggie after the game at the players meet and greet, got hat from him from the game. Got a private tour of the complex on Sat. Went on the field, kids got to do the Lambeau leap, great weekend!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3-1

Dec 22 1990 lost to the Lions 4th coldest game at Lambeau
Sept 27 1992 beat the Steelers Favre's first start at Lambeau
Dec 26 1993 beat the Raiders 3rd coldest game at Lambeau also first Lambeau leap
Oct 24 2010 Beat the vikings. Favre's last start at Lambeau field

Also saw the viking beat the Packers once in the humpty dumpty dome. Packers went up 7-0 on a 7 minute + opening drive and I don't think we scored again.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ohhhh my god... I went to a LOT of games in the 70's and 80's ... :whistling: I'm recusing myself from this one because I cut back after 2004 or so and I'm pretty sure I'm well under .500 ;)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to think about my overall record, the rams game was the only 1 we lost. Maybe a preseason game against the chiefs but I have no idea what the score was because it never mattered.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first game I ever went to at Lambeau was the Monday night game vs the Vikings in 1998.

Wah... wah... waaaaaaaaaaah...

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am 3-0! :)

I saw the 6-3 WHOOPING (lol) of the Eagles back in 2000.

Then I saw the oldest head to head QB duel in NFL history when Favre went against Vinny Testaverde in 2007.

Then I saw the absolute demolishing of the Cowboys (45-7...matthews returned a pick!) in 2010.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The GMen. Week 5 last season. One of the best weekends of my life. Going back next season, too.
Hey, I am also 1-0, and that is the game I saw as well. Kind of a sloppy game, but we won handily.

I had to choose between that game and the Cowboys the following week. I picked the Giants because it was a little cheaper, plus I can't explain how much I HATE the Cowboys. And I knew if we went and lost I would never enjoy it. And sure enough, they absolutely blew us out in that game, so I'm glad I didn't pick it.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
1-0 at Lambeau Field. Got to see the packers beat the patriots Thanksgiving weekend two seasons ago. Best day of my life.

On the road I have seen them lose at Gillette, and win two lose one against the Giants at MetLife

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rams at county stadium, ****ey broke his leg?.

Steelers loss, New Orleans loss, Viking loss with Brett as their qb. Playoff loss to Niners

Saw steelers Xmas eve win when Thigpen drop a sure td and we won division for 1st time in ages.

Playoff win vs Lions, held Barry to 0 or negative 2 yards?

Saw wins vs Tampa, Bears, Lions (sharper returned a pick 6 his rookie year, sat with Nitschke, wins vs Vikings with and with out Brett, Denver.

Steeler fans are awesome as we're new Orleans.. But viking fans are horrible..

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never been to Gren Bay, but 3-0 watching them in SAN Diego and all were (to me and my imagination) like home games. So many Packer fans and great tailgating at the Murph, er, the Q. Sadly, no more. Unless I want to drive to the cesspool of LA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts