Killer Instinct / Performance without pressure

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And they left 14 points on the field. For me, play Barnes more. Have two insides. Not just one.
Me thinks they will demolish our secondary. They will need as much zone coverage so i'm sure outside is needed at this point. Who can accomplish that is beyond me at this point.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While this is tre there is no telling how many points the Packers would have scored had the Football Team scored more points. They could have scored 15 more points but that doesn't necessarily mean the Packers would have lost. All during the 4th quarter the announcers kept saying if the WFT would have capitalized on a couple of the trips into the red zone it would be a much different game. Maybe, maybe not. Who's to say the Packers wouldn't have done things differently and matched the scores. This happened then that happened but if this didn't happen then may that would have been different as well.
Get what you're saying but it's not could they have capitalized on margins or conversions or what if's but you have to admit that Heinke(sp?) inexperience cost them those TDs. They had the TD and had the momentum. Doesn't mean the Pack's were going to lose as you said.
It's like on your first date you are about to score and have all the moves down pat and about to score but when the date asks if you have protection you look at her dumbfounded.

Reaction score
For the good news I think that many times the next man up does provide a lift in their initial appearance simply because they are playing above their heads to prove they belong.
We saw really good examples of that the last few weeks around the league. We saw what D’ernest Johnson did with his opportunity this week. That kid was hungry.
The Packers lining up with two inside linebackers for the majority of the snaps might not be a good idea vs. the Cardinals
I think his idea is notable. Put an extra DB on the field to stay planted there in the middle to spy Murray. It’s likely we flush him and it’s going to be important not to let Murray expose us like Taylor did.

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get what you're saying but it's not could they have capitalized on margins or conversions or what if's but you have to admit that Heinke(sp?) inexperience cost them those TDs. They had the TD and had the momentum. Doesn't mean the Pack's were going to lose as you said.
It's like on your first date you are about to score and have all the moves down pat and about to score but when the date asks if you have protection you look at her dumbfounded.
Right, and I'm not saying that the Packers would have necessarily had an answer to those TDs. Its like when a team loses by one and someone blames the loss on the kicker because he missed a chip shot in the first quarter.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me thinks they will demolish our secondary. They will need as much zone coverage so i'm sure outside is needed at this point. Who can accomplish that is beyond me at this point.
They have good or excellent receivers. But if Douglas and Sullivan continue to ball and if we can keep Murray in the pocket...maybe. Be nice if the lightbulb came on for Black.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We saw really good examples of that the last few weeks around the league. We saw what D’ernest Johnson did with his opportunity this week. That kid was hungry.

I think his idea is notable. Put an extra DB on the field to stay planted there in the middle to spy Murray. It’s likely we flush him and it’s going to be important not to let Murray expose us like Taylor did.
The problem with that is I don't think a DB can tackle Murray in the open field. Rather blitz more and keep him contained.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If you put in an extra DB don't you think they might notice 12 guys on the field. :D :D :D :D :D :D

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, you must have regularly dated floozies!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is one other factor going on this week. Campbell and Douglas know this offense well and it might pay off in spades. Jerry Gray will have to come up with a game plan on short notice, will be interesting to view.

D

Deleted member 6794

There is one other factor going on this week. Campbell and Douglas know this offense well and it might pay off in spades. Jerry Gray will have to come up with a game plan on short notice, will be interesting to view.

I'm quite sure Barry is still responsible for the game plan.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have good or excellent receivers. But if Douglas and Sullivan continue to ball and if we can keep Murray in the pocket...maybe. Be nice if the lightbulb came on for Black.
Keeping fingers crossed. On the bright side Watts is out.

Members online

Latest posts