kid who dissed Aaron Rodgers

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did anybody else see that? at some golf event some kid wanted his football signed and Rodgers was willing but the kid who had his football reached out pulled it back after Aaron was gonna take it and sign it. what a b *stard.

i feel sorry for Rodgers for all the crap he's getting, like what happened at the golf thing, then the bring favre back rally.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's handling it all like a pro and a man. Couldn't ask for anything more. I hope if Favre does come back and start(wont happen), they trade him to a team where he can actually play.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer_backer said:
did anybody else see that? at some golf event some kid wanted his football signed and Rodgers was willing but the kid who had his football reached out pulled it back after Aaron was gonna take it and sign it.

No worries. The kid can always go to "Brett's Official Web Site." and buy the one he wants for $499.95

The kid will buy a lot of gas for Brett's lawn mower.

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to be honest i actually feel bad for Rodgers..some fans are making him look like a ***...where's that kid? i wanna punch him in the gut for being a jack ***

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree I like A-Rod and he should be treated better. People should start respecting him he is going to be the starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers...eventually

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw the video, Big Ben was right behind AR, I am betting the kid was a Pittsburgh fan, and didn't even know who AR was.

Of course ESPN had to point it out and make a big deal out of it.

But hey, it gave some of you another chance to get a shot in at BF, seems to be the thing to do these days.

I think evryone on this forum knows how everyone else feels, people have taken sides, it is getting real old, fast.

This thing is going to be resolved by the beginning of training camp, until then why doesn't everyone just calm down and see what happens.

The worst scenario for some is that BF comes back and wins the starting job. ??????

Or BF decides not to come back and AR is the starting qb?????

Somebody tell me the big problem here, I think The Packers Offense is in pretty good shape either way.

The whole secret to the success of the 2008 Packers is going to be their domination on defense.

Defense wins championships!!!!!

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer_backer said:
did anybody else see that? at some golf event some kid wanted his football signed and Rodgers was willing but the kid who had his football reached out pulled it back after Aaron was gonna take it and sign it. what a b *stard.

i feel sorry for Rodgers for all the crap he's getting, like what happened at the golf thing, then the bring favre back rally.

Footballs cost like 50 bucks. Why would anyone want their football ruined by a signature of a scrub with 50 passes under his belt? Like who would want a Matt Flynn signature on his football. Its the same thing to non-brainwashed people.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
packer_backer said:

Footballs cost like 50 bucks. Why would anyone want their football ruined by a signature of a scrub with 50 passes under his belt? Like who would want a Matt Flynn signature on his football. Its the same thing to non-brainwashed people.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw the video, Big Ben was right behind AR, I am betting the kid was a Pittsburgh fan, and didn't even know who AR was.

Of course ESPN had to point it out and make a big deal out of it.

But hey, it gave some of you another chance to get a shot in at BF, seems to be the thing to do these days.

I think evryone on this forum knows how everyone else feels, people have taken sides, it is getting real old, fast.

True dat. It was probably a diss against GB, not AR.

And I'm not too fond of the pro-Favre, anti-Favre camps. Come on, we're Packer fans first. Whomever gives us the best chance to win. Let the Coaches decide. I have tremendous faith in MM.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
VIDEO OF DISSING

[flash width=250 height=200]http://www.youtube.com/v/bMCmyHSnvx4.swf[/flash]

Nice find. Gotta love Charles Barkley's golf swing.

Barkley and Rodgers, since Barkley went off on Favre this week that is an interesting pair.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
packer_backer said:

Seriously.... Would it be possible for you not make stupid comments on everything not pro Favre?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
packer_backer said:

Oh really?
I bet you would have said the same thing in 1992. You see, i got the autograph of some "scrub" that was backing up a guy named Majkowski.
He came off the practice field, and he signed his rookie card for me. Yup.......sure wish i wouldn't have wasted my time getting the signature of some unknown "scrub".......it was something like "Farve"....... :roll:
I bet you would'nt have wasted your time in line getting Favre's autograph in 92, would you? Of course your betting that Rodgers will never do anything. I bet you would have spouted the same venom against the unknown Favre back then. Yeah.....it's EASY to rip apart a guy before he's even had a CHANCE to show what he can do.
I bet you hope the Packers flop with Rodgers behind center, just so you can say "See? See? I TOLD you!" You sir, are NOT a Packer fan. Period.

Oh....if the Packers do well with Rodgers, will you be man enough to come back here and apologize for every post you made against Rodgers?
I haven't counted all of them, but i figure it should take you oh, 4 or so months.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh.....and that kid wasn't "dissing" Rodgers. Thats SO obvious once you see the video. He wanted "Big Ben's" sig. It was nothing against Rodgers.
Just another spin to make something out of nothing.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kids nowadays...

[flash width=250 height=200]http://www.youtube.com/v/FAYWPV3F41Y.swf[/flash]
"You KNOW you're a redneck when.......your 3 year old says she's gonna kick a monster's ***!" :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing about this - now we know he wanted Big Ben's autograph so it's a non-issue for the whole Favre vs Rodgers camp.

However, the kid is still stupid. You get an opportunity for an autograph, you take it. One of my co-workers used to see Eddie Murray and Ozzie Smith on an almost daily basis. They were both Minor Leaguers at the time. Sure, most Minor League players never "make it," but you just never know.

The kid's an idiot. Rodgers may never amount to anything, or he may win 3 SBs and have a place in the HoF. You never know.

Members online

Latest posts