kid who dissed Aaron Rodgers

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing about this - now we know he wanted Big Ben's autograph so it's a non-issue for the whole Favre vs Rodgers camp.

However, the kid is still stupid. You get an opportunity for an autograph, you take it. One of my co-workers used to see Eddie Murray and Ozzie Smith on an almost daily basis. They were both Minor Leaguers at the time. Sure, most Minor League players never "make it," but you just never know.

The kid's an idiot. Rodgers may never amount to anything, or he may win 3 SBs and have a place in the HoF. You never know.
Great points Zombie!
Like i said, i got Favre's auto that way. I had NO clue at the time what he would turn out to be. You get them when you can, cause if, like Favre, they make it big, you will have to pay BIG bucks to get their autograph.
Saturday I got Ryan Grant to sign the photo i took of him diving into the endzone during the Packer/Seattle playoff game. Now.......he might turn out to be a "half year wonder", or he might turn out to be a HOF'er. Either way, all it cost me to get his sig was the gas to go there and back. (Hmmm....maybe that was too much!!!) :lol:

Members online

Latest posts