Josh Sitton interview

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another guy will have to pay soon. I am a little concerned about our $ but I trust the team.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats a great interview from an under appreciated star. Remember a few years back when we didn't have any guards when Ted let Wahle and Rivera go? Man did we suck. Don't really appreciate players like Sitton until they are gone. Lets keep him a while. Hope he battles with Suh for years to come.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Nobody in the trenches gets enough credit. Would Aaron Rodgers be so effective if he was always running for his life?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is always running for his life, that's why they don't get the credit. The unit as a whole is average at best.

they have their games....

When I expect them to do well they fall apart when I expect them to fall apart they do an amazing job.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they have their games....

When I expect them to do well they fall apart when I expect them to fall apart they do an amazing job.

Lol yeah.

The line was very good down the stretch. Sitton is the best RG in football, Clifton played as well as he ever did in the last 6 games, Wells was consistant, Colledge was consistant, and Bulaga improved dramatically.

But for them to get some recognition, they need to start dominating week in and week out. They cannot have games like the last Lions' game, where they almost singlehandedly were at fault for our loss, losing almost every single snap to the Lions' DL.

Members online

Latest posts