Jolly settles. Trial eliminated.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jolly took a plea that eliminated the criminal aspect of the situation. Maybe the commish will reduce his punishment?

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He won't. He will have to sit out the year. I think it was dumb for him to do that crap but the decision to suspend him for the season is over the top. Especially when a player can take Performance Enchancing Drugs and be suspended 4 games. The NFL is good with keeping players in line, maybe an 8 game suspension would have been a little more logical, but unless Jolly gets a lucky appeal he will be done for the season.

He shouldn't be worrying about football right now, just being thankful he isn't in jail for the next 10 years. After that get back on the practice field and contribute to his team. He has a lot to owe the Packers if he is not cut.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why cut him? He signed his tender and his contract basically gets pushed back one year. If he is reinstated then, have a look at him and determine if he is a fit at that time. If not, then cut him or trade him. But there is nothing to be gained by cutting him now. There is only upside by keeping him now.

I agree he will only our team cutting him now would be a waste

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes but nothing would surprise me coming from the home office in GB. Personally I don't want to see him go I think he is insanely good/talented but who knows what can happen if someone intriguing comes along and falls into GB's lap within the next 1 1/2.

ttorc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
Discount Sports jerseys
$39.99 Free Shipping
Maybe u can have a try
www dot bbeststore dot com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts