1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jolly settles. Trial eliminated.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Aug 3, 2010.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Jolly took a plea that eliminated the criminal aspect of the situation. Maybe the commish will reduce his punishment?

2. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    He won't. He will have to sit out the year. I think it was dumb for him to do that crap but the decision to suspend him for the season is over the top. Especially when a player can take Performance Enchancing Drugs and be suspended 4 games. The NFL is good with keeping players in line, maybe an 8 game suspension would have been a little more logical, but unless Jolly gets a lucky appeal he will be done for the season.

He shouldn't be worrying about football right now, just being thankful he isn't in jail for the next 10 years. After that get back on the practice field and contribute to his team. He has a lot to owe the Packers if he is not cut.

3. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    Go Packers.

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I agree he will only our team cutting him now would be a waste

5. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Yes but nothing would surprise me coming from the home office in GB. Personally I don't want to see him go I think he is insanely good/talented but who knows what can happen if someone intriguing comes along and falls into GB's lap within the next 1 1/2.

6. ttorc

ttorc Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
    Discount Sports jerseys
    $39.99 Free Shipping
    Maybe u can have a try
    www dot bbeststore dot com