Jennings

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I just read that he and Morency didn't practice Friday. I think Coach said if a player doesn't practice Friday, they won't play. So Jennings and Morency could be inactive.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That.. not.. make.. me.. happy..!

That's okay though, hope he rests up that hammy and is good to go next week. And what a chance for Jones to shine, you go rookie..

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That.. not.. make.. me.. happy..!

That's okay though, hope he rests up that hammy and is good to go next week. And what a chance for Jones to shine, you go rookie..
Yes yes... but the beauty of having Jennings there is that we actually have a 3rd WR. Outside of Driver and Jones, we're thin at WR.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Morency, Jennings inactive
Running back Vernand Morency and receiver Greg Jennings won't suit up for today's game against Philadelphia.

Both players missed part of practice Thursday and didn't practice Friday because of injuries. Morency missed the entire preseason with a patellar-tendon strain in his right knee, and Jennings has a hamstring injury.

Brandon Jackson will start at running back, and James Jones will be the second starting receiver, taking Donald Driver's spot while Driver plays Jennings'.

Other Packers inactives are: S Aaron Rouse, T Tony Moll, G Allen Barbre, DT Justin Harrell, DT Daniel Muir and DE Michael Montgomery. Only Barbre, Harrell and Muir are healthy scratches.

Philadelphia deactivated seven reserves: CB Nick Graham, LB Pago Togafau, G Max-Jean Gilles, T Pat McCoy, G Scott Young, DT LaJuan Ramsey and DE Victor Abiamiri. A.J. Feeley is the No. 3 quarterback.

-- Tom Pelissero, [email protected]

Reaction score
I don't know about that evad, MArtin did come on strong late last season, which culminated in a 100 yard receiving performance against the Bears.

Jennings being inactive hurts. It hurts real bad.

Crap.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
K, then Jones and Jackson have to step up then.

I'm not too worried, the defense will help them out a LITTLE bit.

Here comes the spider monkey.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt he is inactive, you dolts, it hurts that he is hurt. What good is someone hurt that can only play 80% (with the risk of getting worse) what's the point of playing them???

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I'm just hoping that LJ Smith doesn't play today.

That would make things a tad easier for our D.

That's all you hope for? Gosh, I just hope we smack the ****** bang bang daylights out them so hard they never want to play the Packers again and endure such a physical domination of a defeat.

That's just me though.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey stop getting so testy with each other! LOL.

Gameday tension. I love it. Let's whip the hell out of the Eagles. McNabb does NOT look good in his brace, he seemed to be walking very gingerly (I won't say "limping" - but almost) in pregame warmups.

Totally sucks to not have Jennings or Morency. Time for defense to rule the day. Make the eagles sorry they ever came to Lambeau Field.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im glad i was right about the defense.

Next week on their menu is Eli Manning. Poor Eli...

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really worried about our corners though. Bush got beat deep a lot by Jason freakin' Avant.

The Giants look to have Plaxico Burress, Amani Toomer, Sinorice Moss, and "the other" Steve Smith.

If we can't get pressure on Manning, we're in for a long week.

I have faith though. McNabb had me on the edge of my seat.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
tromadz said:
I'm not too worried, the defense will help them out a LITTLE bit.

You called it Trom.

Their punt returners helped us out a LOTTA bit.

They sure did. But The Packer defense was stout today.

Philly had that 1st and goal and only got a FG was a big stand. The front 4 put pressure on McNabb all day long.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really worried about our corners though. Bush got beat deep a lot by Jason freakin' Avant.

The Giants look to have Plaxico Burress, Amani Toomer, Sinorice Moss, and "the other" Steve Smith.

If we can't get pressure on Manning, we're in for a long week.

I have faith though. McNabb had me on the edge of my seat.

Didn't he only get beat once?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts