Jennings pushes Driver, Driver pushes Jennings

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Gardner, seeing him cut would shock me. Ruvell Martin is not going to make the team.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
As much as I dislike Gardner, seeing him cut would shock me. Ruvell Martin is not going to make the team.

which is what I think, I like Ruvell and would like to see him make it but I doubt it

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least one fantasy expert thinks Jennings is the real deal!!!

Roger Rotter / FOXSports.com
Posted: 16 hours ago

Best rookie

Greg Jennings, Green Bay
Jennings, who was picked in the second round from Western Michigan, has been the star of Green Bay's training camp. He's moved into the No. 3 receiver spot ahead of Rod Gardner and Marc Boerigter and is behind only inconsistent Robert Ferguson for the second spot. Donald Driver is the primary receiver. Jennings was impressive in the second preseason game, catching three passes for 115 yards, including an 85-yard touchdown. He's shown a willingness to go across the middle and catch Brett Favre's strong throws. The Packers may be forced to throw from behind again this season with a young defense, increasing the value of their receivers.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think now that Jennings is getting used to Bretts velocity on the ball he is doing much better and would not mind seeing him as a #3. I think that Fergy has improved from last year and is now probably gonna end up our #2 guy.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once GB traded down away from Chad Jackson, I new Jennings was on their radar. Jennings really had some great workouts leading up too the Draft and a lot of people liked him. I had heard GB worked him out and walked away fairly impressed.

It's funny but I remember how everyone wanted Chad Jackson at first and now Jennings is everyone's favorite rookie. Jackson has yet to take part in a training camp practice for New England. He's keeping the tradition alive about Florida WR's. Good in college, bad in pros. Overall New England, got Jackson and GB ended up getting Jennings and Spitz.

Staff online

Latest posts