Javon On Rome Is Burning

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
when i said "it was pre-taped" i didn't mean the entire show. my bad.

Ahh I thought you meant the show where they were side by side in chairs thats why my little brain was confused lol ...

oh well ... it happens

ricky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C., as usual, an interesting response. I accept the allegiance to a country as expected (after all, what do we do during the "Pledge of Allegiance"? (By the way, did you know the words "under God" were added during the 1950's "Red Scare"?) However, the allegience to a football team is much different. You are born into a certain country, or choose to agree to allegience to another country. The deciding factor: you agree to yourself (or your progeny) fight to the death for that country. You let that country decide the laws, including tax rates, of that country. You decide, if necessary, that if that country does not protect your natural rights (as Locke stated, "life, liberty, property"), you have the right to change the government of that country. Or, as Jefferson made more emphatic, you have not only the right but the DUTY to overthrow that governmnent- when the Packers have those rights, I will, like you, and others, refer to the Packers as "us and them". Until that time, I will continue to follow the Packers as a football team, forsaking all other football teams, and pledging them my undying loyalty until my death. And even then, I do believe God will be wearing a cheesehead (the Wisconsin version of a halo).

Members online

Latest posts