1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jarrett Bush Dance

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by pack_in_black, Aug 21, 2007.

1. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After his second pick, I'm sure everyone noticed him dancing for about 20 minutes. I thought he was way too showboaty, esp. for a preseason game. Now, I'm not old school by any means, but I thought it was pretty excessive. I've heard rumors, and little snippets from Nick Barnett about how that's like an unspoken no-no in GB.

Anyone have any input on this? Like do you think the veterans will tie him to a goalpost or something? Or make him dance till he pukes?

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I dunno PIB, I liked it.

It made me laugh, I don't know what on earth he was doing at the end, sort of like a remixed version of the hokey pokey...

It was the first game at home in pre-season, so I think everyone was a bit more pumped and wanting to react to their big plays.

3. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, it was funny, but NB mentioned something about him being 'too tired after all that dancing' to make the 3rd pick. He was joking, but i'm pretty sure there's something that the players do to keep that kind of on-field stuff to a minimum

4. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Showboating is a no-show in Green Bay?

Do you not remember Super Bowl XXXI? All the scorers had moves. Even the Minister of Defense.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Nick Barnett huh? You can junk those rumors. Samurai anyone?

6. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you not see this? Bush is just an amazing dancer and sometimes he feels the need to bust a move.

I am all for celebrations if it gives the team a shot in the arm. Just don't lose any yards for it.

7. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    i thought it was awesome.... i just saw it on Troms video... and the music probally made it better, but still I personally think a defense has to have personality.

all the great defenses have their mark. and if our defense is so pumped up about making plays that they throw some dance moves in... im all for it.

i dont know if you guys noticed... but after big plays the defence always did something. like when jenkins got his first AWESOME spin move sack... him and kamp jumped up and looked pumped for eachother.

i want personality and passion mixed with a little cold hearted killer in my defense.