Jared Allen: The Key to the Evil Empire

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We made Jared Allen look real good when Allen Barbre was playing tackle. I'm sure when we were all watching that game all of us fans were simultaneously shouting, "WHAT THE F**K!!!!"

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We made Jared Allen look real good when Allen Barbre was playing tackle. I'm sure when we were all watching that game all of us fans were simultaneously shouting, "WHAT THE F**K!!!!"

I thought the beggest impact player was Jarret Bush?:tease:

Pretty sure I threw a ball against the wall that broke the arm off my Ahman figure that sits next to the tv during the season.

Allen is pretty good but against good tackles and OLman he didn't do half as much. I'm pretty sure half of us on the forum could get the Rodgers for a sack with Barbre blocking us :Heristical:

Honestly I think we made his stats look WAYYY better than they actually were. He may have knocked off 3-4 years of our lives though from the added stress. I hope he gets dominated this year.

And Woodson is a much bigger impact player... This is all opinion - so that is why I usually don't read opinion posts from writers haha.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Allen can put up pro bowl numbers against backup tackles but gets owned when he plays an elite tackle. note his numbers in the second half of the season, he was basiclly a non-factor in the NFCCG. Clifton played well against Allen in 08 so i hope he's healthy for the vike games this year and if he's not at least we have a worthy backup in Bulaga now, i wouldn't be able to watch another game with Colledge or Barbre at Tackle

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Allen put up 7.5 of his 14.5 sacks against the Packers last year. He was pretty average against the rest of the league. His total tackles have declined from 65 in 2007 to 50 last year. He's no superstar.

Members online

Latest posts