tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
dhpackr said:
longtimefan said:
Hello pot meet kettle

3.)Flamming and Trolling
No posting flame bait or Trolling. Posting inflamatory comments simply to agravate people off (with no factual backing) will not be tollerated and the posts will be removed. The poster of the inflamatory material will first be warned via pm and or email. If they continue the posting of inflamitory comments and do not intend to have intelligent discussions on the forum, their IP, email and/or username can and will be banned.

I think the servers would crash if I tried to put all of your trolling\flaming inside a quote box. Just stop.

Jackson, like a lot of rookies, started off slow, sat down and watched, practiced hard, learned from good coaches and good teammates and good men, and finally started to show some big play ability.

A lot of us called that, because there are some of us who dont judge a player on his first 2-3 games of his NFL career. It's called intelligence.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you tell me with your superior intelligence, where the 2007 Detroit Lions are ranked in Rushing Defense?

and BTW, there is a difference in expressing a VIEW POINT and blatantly calling someone a name.

your confusion in this matter is one of the MAIN reasons you have not been able to reach your forum goals.

My forum goals? My forum goals are to talk football, enjoy myself, and make dumb people look dumber.

Guess which one you help me with.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c'mon guys, instead of bickering back and forth, we should be determining the winner of every argument by measuring our penises.

brandon jackson had a good game against the Lions, it doesn't mean he is...or is not a bust, but i think we all would like it to continue.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
tromadz said:
dhpackr said:
longtimefan said:
Hello pot meet kettle

3.)Flamming and Trolling
No posting flame bait or Trolling. Posting inflamatory comments simply to agravate people off (with no factual backing) will not be tollerated and the posts will be removed. The poster of the inflamatory material will first be warned via pm and or email. If they continue the posting of inflamitory comments and do not intend to have intelligent discussions on the forum, their IP, email and/or username can and will be banned.

I think the servers would crash if I tried to put all of your trolling\flaming inside a quote box. Just stop.

Jackson, like a lot of rookies, started off slow, sat down and watched, practiced hard, learned from good coaches and good teammates and good men, and finally started to show some big play ability.

A lot of us called that, because there are some of us who dont judge a player on his first 2-3 games of his NFL career. It's called intelligence.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you tell me with your superior intelligence, where the 2007 Detroit Lions are ranked in Rushing Defense?

and BTW, there is a difference in expressing a VIEW POINT and blatantly calling someone a name.

your confusion in this matter is one of the MAIN reasons you have not been able to reach your forum goals.

My forum goals? My forum goals are to talk football, enjoy myself, and make dumb people look dumber.

3.)Flamming and Trolling

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New word of the day is

hypocrite

3.)Flamming and Trolling

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
tromadz said:
dhpackr said:
longtimefan said:
Hello pot meet kettle

3.)Flamming and Trolling

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help me with this,
where does the Detroit Lion defense rank in rushing defense

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
First thing I want to know longtime. do you ever post an opinion from what you have seen in a game.

all i ever see you post is old articles that someone else wrote.

I think even my 10 year old nephew can comprehend this. seriously!!!

Heres another "article" someone else wrote for ya!!

3.)Flamming and Trolling

~~~

whats the new word of the day boys and girls?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
First thing I want to know longtime. do you ever post an opinion from what you have seen in a game.

all i ever see you post is old articles that someone else wrote.

I think even my 10 year old nephew can comprehend this. seriously!!!

Heres another "article" someone else wrote for ya!!

3.)Flamming and Trolling

~~~

whats the new word of the day boys and girls?

what word would you use when a RB has an OK game against a very poor defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts