Its possible...?

BairesPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...that TT wants to finish what he started last year and rebuild the team completely by the draft and then -in the 2008 offseason- start signing free agents? maybe his plan was get a strong base roster - cant say that its already done- and then fill holes...and not starting to sign any big name player floating in the market this year?

right now, i cant think in any other "optimist" view of the situation.

p.s.: sorry for the poor english, isnt my strong lenguage :roll:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
K, i was gonna tear this post apart, but since you're a FOREIGNER, i'll let it slide.

it's Urgent that i'm not Cold as Ice to this Dirty White Boy.

OP
OP
B

BairesPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok maybe was something stupid...but the facts shows that the patriots did it recent years and they are in better position right now.
Thay have only 2 FA in their O and 4 in D, the rest was drafted players.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HatestheEagles084 said:
tromadz said:
K, i was gonna tear this post apart, but since you're a FOREIGNER, i'll let it slide.

it's Urgent that i'm not Cold as Ice to this Dirty White Boy.

all this post needed was a juke box hero reference to be complete

And maybe some Double Vision

Come on guys, quit playing head games.

But I do think BairesPackFan makes a valid point. It's looking like if Thompson is going to use up all that cap space this season, he's going to have to do another one of those big front-loaded contracts, like he did last year with Woodson. Or maybe two of them.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One positive I can see out of this free agency so far is that GB has plenty of $$$ to re-sign Nick Barnett and lock him up so he can retire a Packer or awfully close to the end of his career.

Members online

Latest posts