It's Good to be King

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw this fake pitch video for the final season of GoT; it's amazing, hilarious, and explains literally everything wrong with the final season of GoT for those that want to smile for about 7 minutes.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

7 minutes my ***. An hour later I forced myself to stop watching. This guy is hilarious.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw this fake pitch video for the final season of GoT; it's amazing, hilarious, and explains literally everything wrong with the final season of GoT for those that want to smile for about 7 minutes.
I would say that it's funny, except that everything it says is TRUE!

Did you see this video of Bahktiari and Rodgers having a chugging contest at the Bucks game? It's funny that the caption for Rodgers is "Game of Thrones extra and NFL MVP".

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can enjoy a Star Wars movie, but it's not a big deal to me. Some people seem to almost make it into a religion, and those are the people who get so disappointed when the latest movie doesn't live up to their expectations. Meanwhile, I can watch it and be entertained without getting upset. I might be like "Oh, those midichlorians don't make sense", but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

HEATHEN

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Star Wars was one of the movies that defined my childhood. It was a trendsetter. The later ones ruined the history. Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi are simply awesome pieces of moviemaking!

anyway Wheel of Time is the next bi fantasy TV show upcoming...

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Star Wars was one of the movies that defined my childhood. It was a trendsetter. The later ones ruined the history. Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi are simply awesome pieces of moviemaking!
I enjoyed Return of the Jedi, but I remember a lot of people complaining about the Ewoks.

Reaction score
I enjoyed Return of the Jedi, but I remember a lot of people complaining about the Ewoks.
They were my favorite characters. I liked how they teamed up and reaped havoc! I especially liked the baby Ewoks they were cool. I didn’t like the storm troopers ruined their village tho.

Latest posts