1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Its Daytona Time

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by 7thFloorRA, Feb 11, 2011.

1. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +838
    Who are you all excited to watch in the big race....in the shootout....in the duel(if you are hardcore)

I have F-in Cope in the Shootout for my fantasy race. I am liking me some Harvick and some Smoke this year. JJ will probably win everything and alienate another 100K fans, but I can still hope.

2. Tecmo

Tecmo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    It's going to be all JJ again this year. I just got a feeling their team is feeling alienated with the points change and they'll be even hungrier.

As for Daytona, no idea. It's always a crapshoot. I hope Tony Stewart finally wins it though. I know he had a "same ol' Tony" incident during the offseason but he deserves a 500 win.

I just can't believe we are coming up on the 10 year anniversary of Earnhardt's death.

3. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +838
    I hope its not JJ again. I actually don't mind JJ at all its just his d-bag crew chief I can not stand.

4. azpackersfan12

azpackersfan12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    Let's go Juan Pablo!!! I'm hoping he finally breaks through and gets an oval win and makes the chase this season. He's been real close and I think this year is the year. I've been a huge fan of his since his CART days, and would love to see him do well. Especially at Talladega or Daytona just to shut up all the haters.

I don't think JJ wins the ship again. I think Hamlin is going to give him a hell of a fight. Also think Harvick will be strong this year. Should be an exciting year!

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Go Kyle Busch?