Is The Fix In For The Lions?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
You guys do realize what a naughty kitty would do to a ball of YARN.
I'm thinking there might be an educational opportunity here so I'll nibble at the bait. Let me guess:
Slink, tease, toss, twitch, rub, paw, swat, purr, meow?

LionsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Tony Romo didn't do a perfect playoff-Farve impersonation in the 2nd half last week, the Lions would just be one of the many 3-1 teams.

They're good though, and could easily go 12-4 this season, maybe better depending on our 2 games and their 2 games vs Chicago.

But Detroit, Flint, Kalamazoo, Dearborn has been a filthy, depressed, violent, gang-infested, drug-addicted, racist area for over 2 decades. It was crap when even Barry Sanders was there.

Heres me with some 20+ posts calling out you as a troll, a freaking troll of America. We are Americans too, and you want to call us out like a 3rd world country? Please man, freaking save your crap that has nothing to do with your post in general or the game of football. And please, keep driving foreign.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know what you're saying FF, as a Wisconsin fan all we need are the Bucks to start winning to complete it all. You forgot the Badgers are unbeaten and they (gasp) have a QB. Think of all these years we've wondered "what if..." the Badgers had a QB.
Which reminds me.
Badgers came in 2nd place in the Rose Bowl. So they have that to add to their continued success. (Same as Pack.)
And the men's basketball team made it to the Sweet 16. (If I remember right.)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heres me with some 20+ posts calling out you as a troll, a freaking troll of America. We are Americans too, and you want to call us out like a 3rd world country? Please man, freaking save your crap that has nothing to do with your post in general or the game of football. And please, keep driving foreign.
Yeah, quit picking on Detroit.
They have Robo-Cop.
That's gotta count for something.

OP
OP
Guacamole

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Tony Romo didn't do a perfect playoff-Farve impersonation in the 2nd half last week, the Lions would just be one of the many 3-1 teams.

They're good though, and could easily go 12-4 this season, maybe better depending on our 2 games and their 2 games vs Chicago.

But Detroit, Flint, Kalamazoo, Dearborn has been a filthy, depressed, violent, gang-infested, drug-addicted, racist area for over 2 decades. It was crap when even Barry Sanders was there.
What does this have to do with anything? If you want to hate on the Detroit area,,,,,,go someplace else.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I still say it's not Detroit that's so bad, it's Chicago. I really think that one tower does look like the tower for the eye of Sauron. Whenever I pass Chicago I say; "in the Land of Mordor where shadows lie."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still say it's not Detroit that's so bad, it's Chicago. I really think that one tower does look like the tower for the eye of Sauron. Whenever I pass Chicago I say; "in the Land of Mordor where shadows lie."
I love Chicago.
They have the best art museum in the mid-states.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I guess Chicago can't stop the big play? Not a Chicago fan at all but sometimes I feel for Jay Cutler. Dude doesn't have a chance half the time.

Lions are a good team but in terms of suprise NFC teams I find myself much more into the 49ers. I adore Jim Harbaugh (one of my favorite players ever on the Colts). That guy is a winner. Great guy.

49ers at Lions should be interesting with both teams coming off big wins at home.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Chicago.
They have the best art museum in the mid-states.

Hands down they do have some of the best art museums in the country. Although I think DC would take the cake, and having been to a lot of the Frank Lloyd Wright houses in my lifetime. Anything would take on Chicago. Love the city, but just hate their stupid ignorant po-dunk moronic fanbase.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess Chicago can't stop the big play? Not a Chicago fan at all but sometimes I feel for Jay Cutler. Dude doesn't have a chance half the time.

Lions are a good team but in terms of suprise NFC teams I find myself much more into the 49ers. I adore Jim Harbaugh (one of my favorite players ever on the Colts). That guy is a winner. Great guy.

49ers at Lions should be interesting with both teams coming off big wins at home.

Chicago fans just gave up tonight. I had to drink with a Cowboys fan whose side team is the Bears LOL!!! Oh my god this dude couldn't be more of a wastoid ever! Cutler letting him down was hilarious itself. The Lions fan I hung out with as well? Oh man he's already telling me that they are going to have a 12-4 season.

Members online

Latest posts