Is Love being traded?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There was a few sites 1st week of may still posting a trade for Jones...search for it..you will see it

Maybe thats where this red edit guy got it from

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some dude on Reddit also said grass is blue, the sky is green and the earth is flat. I'd put my money on him before your guy.

Actually, to be honest I don't know if the guy is saying that or if he heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend...

it’s not “my guy” just sharing stuff others have said in different forums. This is a packer forum after all. Plenty of rumors go round and you should take them all with a mound of salt.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it’s not “my guy” just sharing stuff others have said in different forums. This is a packer forum after all. Plenty of rumors go round and you should take them all with a mound of salt.

don't take it personally. I meant your guy as in the guy you mentioned not as in your guy like you know him or anything. Since no one else brought it up in that respect I still say he is your guy. I certainly wouldn't take it personally if you said "your guy is a moron" because he is. That said I'd still put my money on him being right before the other guy.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's too much compensation. Julio has high cap numbers and is old. I still love the player and would be stoked on a trade for him but from a negotiating stand point the Packers would hopefully do just a 3rd and maybe like a conditional 5th or Love and a 4th. Maybe just Love straight up because obviously if the Falcons were willing to trade for Love they think he's a future franchise qb

Doesn't sound like ATL would go for that

https://bloggingdirty.com/2021/05/19/atlanta-falcons-blockbuster-julio/

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Holy crap, I wonder what the Patriots were willing to give up. The 49ers gave 2 additional firsts and a third in addition to the swap of this years first rounders to move from 9 to 3. To move from 15 to 4 I would think would take a similar deal and they wanted Julio as well. Throw in another first or at least a 2nd. Sounds to me like the Patriots wanted to move up and try to steal Julio in the process.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts