Ink Corey Please...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
give bubba franks' money to corey williams, he has earned it.
Franks showed his importance in the Seattle game. He made ALOT of important blocks. Just watch the game film, and concentrate on Bubba. His being back was HUGE for us. It doesn't show up in the stats as catching passes does, but he was HUGE.

Nice photo Yoop!

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMHO Williams has earned a contract on par with what Jenkins got. If he's willing to accept that, then great! If he's looking for top 10 DT money, then unfortunately he's likely gone.

I think Corey's great and I believe that Sherman didn't need to give Hunt big money awhile back because Corey was his backup. I really want to see him in the DT rotation with Jolly, Pickett and Harrell next season. I also like Cole, but I don't think he will make the team next season with the younger guys stepping up. Then again I didn't think we'd keep so many DTs this season and it definitely paid off since we lost a couple of good ones.

Whatever the case, Williams is a good player and I want him to stay in GB. If that can't happen, then we should still be ok considering our quality depth at DT.

GO PACK GO!!!

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question is wether we sign Corey Williams or a quality OL like Jordan Gross, a quality linebacker like Karlos Dansby or a good TE.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
IMHO Williams has earned a contract on par with what Jenkins got. If he's willing to accept that, then great! If he's looking for top 10 DT money, then unfortunately he's likely gone.

I think Corey's great and I believe that Sherman didn't need to give Hunt big money awhile back because Corey was his backup. I really want to see him in the DT rotation with Jolly, Pickett and Harrell next season. I also like Cole, but I don't think he will make the team next season with the younger guys stepping up. Then again I didn't think we'd keep so many DTs this season and it definitely paid off since we lost a couple of good ones.

Whatever the case, Williams is a good player and I want him to stay in GB. If that can't happen, then we should still be ok considering our quality depth at DT.

GO PACK GO!!!

I could see us keeping a lot of DTs next season again. The way we play our DTs, they seem to take more wear and tear than other DTs. Plus, I think it's great that we keep rotating them and keeping them fresh.

Members online

Latest posts