Injury Updates

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Sherrod: not making week 1, or probably even week 2

House: in a harness, but does not need surgery

TE: only ones still healthy are Finley and Bostick. So'oto (originally a TE) taking snaps. Taylor's injury seems especially troubling. expect to see a few of the injured cut.

Feel free to add more

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still don't know how House can be effective with a harness unless he's a horse.
Is it better to play a healthy Jarod Bush or Sam Shields there? Need Sherrod in the worst way.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Down from 5 TE's to one. Wow. How does the PUP list work? When can we take a player off it? I want Quarless back.. I miss him.:(
What are you possibly missing about quarless??? Seeing his awful God's Gift tatt?

I think it works like this: Player must stay on PUP for 6 weeks and then the team has the next 4 weeks to activate them or they go on IR.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are you possibly missing about quarless??? Seeing his awful God's Gift tatt?

I think it works like this: Player must stay on PUP for 6 weeks and then the team has the next 4 weeks to activate them or they go on IR.
I miss Quarless because he was 6"4 252 lbs could catch the rock and outrun Linebackers with it. He was our poor-mans Jermichael Finley when Finley was out. Why do you hate his tat?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score

I think thats close ^. From what I remember, teams have a 3 week window to start practicing that player. Once they start , the team has a 3 week time period to activate the player or IR him. So I think its 12 weeks total that they can rehab.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sherrod: not making week 1, or probably even week 2

House: in a harness, but does not need surgery

TE: only ones still healthy are Finley and Bostick. So'oto (originally a TE) taking snaps. Taylor's injury seems especially troubling. expect to see a few of the injured cut.

Feel free to add more

MM in his press conference said Crabtree and R. Taylor are "day-to-day", so neither injury appears serious but they probably won't play on Thursday night.

The good news is Derek Sherrod doesn't appear headed to the PUP list so even though he may not be ready week 1 or 2, it sounds like he is getting close. Also good to hear House doesn't need surgery.

Members online

Latest posts