I'm retiring.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Kordell Stewart has announced his retirement. He hasn't played in years but you gotta get it out there so no GM goes calling needlessly.
So in honor of the extreme lack of NFL news I am officially retiring from the NFL. I haven't played a down nor have I ever had a tryout with any NFL team. Still, I am taking this opportunity to announce my lack of desire to play in the NFL.
I don't intend to change my mind and go play for a division rival regardless of how many fans beg or even if my narcissistic personality argues for it. I intend to cut my lawn and peruse Packerforum from this point forward.
Thanks to all who have helped me never make it in the NFL.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An undisclosed NFL team has released an official statement regarding your retirement:
"DevilDon has been an integral part of our success over the past seasons.
He has been a great person and a would have been a great teammate,
but more importantly, he did not show up. Therefor he was the foundation of
some of the most prolific offenses and defenses in team history.
We thank DevilDon for all that he has given us off the field and
in the community and wish him and his family well."

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that you have retired, you might want to join the many that have a suit against the NFL for concussions. I know you never played a down in the NFL, but when I look at the list of players on the many suits, I never heard of some of them either.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Good luck in the future...

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is Kordell's way of sending a message to the Hall of Fame voters, reminding him that he is indeed now eligible for voting.

OP
OP
DevilDon

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I think this is Kordell's way of sending a message to the Hall of Fame voters, reminding him that he is indeed now eligible for voting.
My name isn't Kordell and yes, I want the HOF to know I'm eligible now. I doubt they remember me attending the Ice Bowl with my date Morgan Fairchild.... yea, that's the ticket.
And Bozz - I'm not taking that bet. I just know I don't have anything in the tank left. I love the game but once past the half century mark you have to consider everything; family, health, accolades for a job not done. It's not as easy as some people think.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Congrats on your retirement, DD.

Me? I am still waiting for that phone to ring. I think this year... it'll happen.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The Jaguars called me to be their number 2 receiver. Yes they really are that desperate.

Members online

Latest posts