I'm going to FED-EX Field Next week for PACKERS 'SKINS

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone ever been there before, I'm planning on sporting my white Matthews Jersey at the game, does anyone know of any places to go watch the rest of the games at down there in Maryland?

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill be there too :D Leaving Charlotte at 2pm Saturday to come home at 6am Monday then drive right to Atlanta lol, but totally worth it to see the Packers for the first time in 13 years. Im sure there are plenty of places right around the stadium to watch the other games, but never been to Fedex even tho I lived there for 6 years

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
me too :)! i don't know about places to watch the other games near Fed-ex, the area is pretty sketchy haha

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yo i live in a suburb outside of DC but the game is at 1 so there wont be any games before and ill be rocking my white matthews jersey as well...i could end up belligerent and fighting some skins fans ive had to deal with these people my whole life and they can get rowdy....their also real quick to jump down their teams throat when they arnt doing well

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
FedEx holds like 90,000 people doesn't it? Ridiculous.

I wish they'd expand Lambeau to like 100,000. Really get that college atmosphere flowing.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man Sunday cant get here fast enough. I hope my White Matthews Jersey gets here in time. Maybe the White Jennings Jersey thats coming too or the Green Driver one I already have ahhh Choices!!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'll be wearing my Green Matthews Jersey while I watch online!

Time to Pack the redskins back to their reservation. (Yes, I realize this is racial insensitive comment, but it's meant to be a lighthearted jab. Does that make it ok? I dunno, probably not. But, I said it. So there.) :to_become_senile:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be wearing my Green Matthews Jersey while I watch online!

Me too in a few weeks, or Jennings depending on my mood! I gave up trying to find one in Philly, LOL so I ordered online. I can't wear anything out of the house, most of the people here have mad screws loose in their heads, so I wear my colors in my heart when in Philly!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Me too in a few weeks, or Jennings depending on my mood! I gave up trying to find one in Philly, LOL so I ordered online. I can't wear anything out of the house, most of the people here have mad screws loose in their heads, so I wear my colors in my heart when in Philly!

What would happen if you wore your Packer gear in Philly? I remember some thugs beat up woman wearing Cowboy gear last year.

I wear mine all the time in Dallas. Amazing how many other Packer fans that live here. Met the equipment manager of the Cowboys under Jimmy Johnson at the grocery store. He noticed my Packer gear and started up a conversation.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going as well !!!!!!! with my parents and inlaws. My wife and I will be in our 12 jerseys!

CANT WAIT!!!

then its off to Green Bay a couple of weeks later!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
What would happen if you wore your Packer gear in Philly? I remember some thugs beat up woman wearing Cowboy gear last year.

I wear mine all the time in Dallas. Amazing how many other Packer fans that live here. Met the equipment manager of the Cowboys under Jimmy Johnson at the grocery store. He noticed my Packer gear and started up a conversation.

I don't take any chances. I know how to defend myself, but I've seen way too much stuff go down to take the chance. Plus, I wouldn't want anyone messing with my gear or dissing my team. That's when my eyes turn black, my claws come out, fangs elongate, and I become a feral Kitten. I have a small temper (I suppose it's an Italian thing), I know how people are around here and it's just not worth it. I had a Packers Tee that I wore in college, Rutgers U of all places and you won't believe some of the a-holes that harassed me for it. The year the Pack knocked the Eagles out of the playoffs, I was stupid enough to wear it the next Monday and I almost got jacked. Some dude got mad bent and started screaming at me as if I was the one who beat those stupid birdies of his. The worst was in Philly near 8th and Market subway station, somebody threatened to "bust a cap in my ***", that did it. I haven't worn anything outside (in Philly) since. They are even worse to Dallas fans. Snow balls, ice balls, you name it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I don't take any chances. I know how to defend myself, but I've seen way too much stuff go down to take the chance. Plus, I wouldn't want anyone messing with my gear or dissing my team. That's when my eyes turn black, my claws come out, fangs elongate, and I become a feral Kitten. I have a small temper (I suppose it's an Italian thing), I know how people are around here and it's just not worth it. I had a Packers Tee that I wore in college, Rutgers U of all places and you won't believe some of the a-holes that harassed me for it. The year the Pack knocked the Eagles out of the playoffs, I was stupid enough to wear it the next Monday and I almost got jacked. Some dude got mad bent and started screaming at me as if I was the one who beat those stupid birdies of his. The worst was in Philly near 8th and Market subway station, somebody threatened to "bust a cap in my ***", that did it. I haven't worn anything outside (in Philly) since. They are even worse to Dallas fans. Snow balls, ice balls, you name it.

I don't think I could live in Philadelphia. No offense. Just seems like people are too aggressive. Those stores make me scared. LOL Maybe I'm not aggressive enough. Take your pick.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
since you guys brought up rocking packer gear around town funny story...

so i decided to bring my Rodgers jersey to school with me so i can be "that guy" who wears his teams jersey after every W.

so anyways, i had my Rodgers jersey and Parise Devils jersey on hangars carrying them the five minute walk from my car to my dorm room and within that five minute walk I pass a group of guys heading to the parking lot and of course one of them says "hey Packers suck!" lol!

i just turned to him and said "yeah 2-0 is pretty bad" and continued on my walk...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
since you guys brought up rocking packer gear around town funny story...

so i decided to bring my Rodgers jersey to school with me so i can be "that guy" who wears his teams jersey after every W.

so anyways, i had my Rodgers jersey and Parise Devils jersey on hangars carrying them the five minute walk from my car to my dorm room and within that five minute walk I pass a group of guys heading to the parking lot and of course one of them says "hey Packers suck!" lol!

i just turned to him and said "yeah 2-0 is pretty bad" and continued on my walk...

LOL, JC! I have ceased and desisted for now. I used to respond to the ones that said Packers suck by blowing them a kiss and giving them cute eyes, that shut them up for some reason. The nastier ones got my Death Stare, I've actually managed to scare a few and make them apologize by doing that, they think I'm going to burn holes into their heads, as if I can penetrate such a thick skull. But the one who threatened to bust a cap in me, I don't mess with that.

@Murgen, I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to live in Philly. I often wonder what the hell I'm doing here myself, south Jersey included.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Come on, Philly is the city of brotherly love! Who wouldn't want to live there? Where else can you throw snowballs at Santa?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, Philly is the city of brotherly love! Who wouldn't want to live there? Where else can you throw snowballs at Santa?

Or Jimmy Johnson in that Cowboys game. I think that was an ice ball. Knocked him over backwards, he still talks about that. But throwing the snowball at Santa was one of the things that really gave the Eagles fans a bad rep. Some people found the Jimmy Johnson incident funny.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Or Jimmy Johnson in that Cowboys game. I think that was an ice ball. Knocked him over backwards, he still talks about that. But throwing the snowball at Santa was one of the things that really gave the Eagles fans a bad rep. Some people found the Jimmy Johnson incident funny.
Throwing anything at that jerk is funny. I can't stand the guy. I love how he brags about "his" new stadium, you know the one that cost $1.2 billion which he spent $60 million on. The rest came from the taxpayers and the NFL.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Throwing anything at that jerk is funny. I can't stand the guy. I love how he brags about "his" new stadium, you know the one that cost $1.2 billion which he spent $60 million on. The rest came from the taxpayers and the NFL.
You talking about Jerry Jones or Jimmy Johnson?

Members online

Latest posts